Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Point Loma to play this evening

congratulations to pt Loma for a fantastic season. Gonna have a tough rebuild. See everyone in November!

Comment

Congratulations to Point Loma on a great season. Your team deserved to be in the championship game. Shoot, take away the shot clock buzzer beater (3 pointer) and the 3 pointer just before the half time buzzer and the game would have been overtime. Great season and a very worthy opponent.

Comment

Congrats to PLNU on a great season. Hold your heads high. I met a very nice gentleman with PLNU Thursday and we cheered for them that night. We ran across him after the game. Very classy guy. You have great fans and players and a classy President and 1st Lady.

Comment

According to one website today regarding the Montana State (Bozeman/Big Sky) job:

* Montana State: It sounds like a big-time DII head coach from the state of California is starting to make some noise here. The veteran head coach won over 30 games this past season at his current spot.*

I'll let you people figure this one out, rather obvious, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
            According to one website today regarding the Montana State (Bozeman/Big Sky) job:

* Montana State: It sounds like a big-time DII head coach from the state of California is starting to make some noise here. The veteran head coach won over 30 games this past season at his current spot.*

I'll let you people figure this one out, rather obvious, I think.
            I don't know that I'd take a job in Montana after working on the Point Loma campus. The view is unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post
              I don't know that I'd take a job in Montana after working on the Point Loma campus. The view is unbelievable.
              No kidding, Point Loma campus is amazing and San Diego is a great place. MSU, frankly, is a bad job, last NCAA berth in the 80's or early 90's. The other opening in the Big Sky, Idaho State, is easily one of the worst jobs in America. They've fired every football and basketball coach in the last 40 years, not one moved up ... yet people keep applying for those jobs, thinking they're the answer. They even fired a few guys, who were very good; and current Utah head coach Kyle Whittingham and Utah State head guy Gary Andersen, were on fired staffs. Place ought to go D2 ... or get out of the athletics game, total crap show.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X