Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former Wolves players in action

I never like to see talent leave WOU, but with Covid it's nice to see some guys getting playing time this year.

Etan Collins, who started as a freshman two years ago and redshirted last year, has landed at Tallahassee Junior College in Florida, the No. 2 JC program in the country. Really good to see as after redshirting and then potentially missing this season, I thought he needed to get on the floor. Granted, I think he would've been a star at WOU, but it's really good to see Etan find a spot this season. He already has a D-1 offer from Bryant of the Northeast Conference.

Emanuel Gant, a versatile forward for the Wolves, transferred to UT-Tyler, looks like he's starting there. Again, another guy I had high hopes for and he left before games were called off, but more power to him for finding a spot and getting to play basketball this year.

Point guard Darius Lubom followed a former WOU assistant Jordan Jamestown to CSU-San Bernadino, but it appears they haven't played any games this year. The PacWest has played games so I'm a bit confused there. Again, fine player, wish he would've stayed at WOU, but he found a spot. Hope he gets to play next year.

Well, if developmental leagues are more one's speed, APU alum Selom Mawugbe will finally start his season Wednesday morning playing for the Santa Cruz Warriors, Golden State's affiliate in the G-League. He's the only center listed on their roster, which also includes Gonzaga's Zach Norvell and Jeremy Lin.

Comment

Originally posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
      Well, if developmental leagues are more one's speed, APU alum Selom Mawugbe will finally start his season Wednesday morning playing for the Santa Cruz Warriors, Golden State's affiliate in the G-League. He's the only center listed on their roster, which also includes Gonzaga's Zach Norvell and Jeremy Lin.
      Real cool about Selom playing for Santa Cruz. Believe it or not one of my sports goals is to see the Santa Cruz G League team to play at home. I've seen pictures of their neat arena and I really like the town of Santa Cruz, including the boardwalk by the beach. Sure, it's not a big time sporting event but I'd really like to see a game there.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X