Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii Pacific now 19-1; Cal Baptist 18-1

Cal Baptist ranked No. 4 in the nation, only loss a narrow one to Dixie. Hawaii-Pacific is No. 7 in the country, only loss is to Cal Baptist. Wow, two outstanding teams, the regional is going to be great this year.

* HPU had only 307 fans in their last game, a win over BYU-Hawaii. I know Honolulu is awesome, but c'mon.

Re: Hawaii Pacific now 19-1; Cal Baptist 18-1

HPU has only played 2 teams with winning records all year. Two! They played both at home: beat Anchorage in week one, lost to CBU. I do believe that they are a good team, but they sure have not been tested, yet. Have had the easiest schedule in the region so far. Opponents win% is 37%.

Coming up, they play @CBU, @CUI, @APU, vDixie. Only CBU and Dixie are high level teams, but Concordia and Azusa will be tough on the road. We'll see what they are all about soon!

Comment

Re: Hawaii Pacific now 19-1; Cal Baptist 18-1

Originally posted by CCAA_Fanatic View Post
      HPU has only played 2 teams with winning records all year. Two! They played both at home: beat Anchorage in week one, lost to CBU. I do believe that they are a good team, but they sure have not been tested, yet. Have had the easiest schedule in the region so far. Opponents win% is 37%.

Coming up, they play @CBU, @CUI, @APU, vDixie. Only CBU and Dixie are high level teams, but Concordia and Azusa will be tough on the road. We'll see what they are all about soon!
      Didn't know that, still 19-1 is 19-1, tough to do that in any sport.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X