Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBU vs. HPU

When was the last time the West Region had two teams in the top 7 in the national poll playing in the regular season? I know HPU SoS is questionable, but they're rolling, as is cbu. What a game for D2 basketball.

Re: CBU vs. HPU

I'll be there, flying down on Thur morning. Should be a fun atmosphere, will do my best to provide an unbiased report later.

Comment

Originally posted by KTodd View Post
      I'll be there, flying down on Thur morning. Should be a fun atmosphere, will do my best to provide an unbiased report later.
      Game of epic proportions, look forward to the report.

Comment

Originally posted by tsull View Post
        Game of epic proportions, look forward to the report.
        If you or anyone you know is in Southern California or Hawai'i, they can watch the game live on Fox Sports West (DirecTV Channel 692, Dish Network 417, Charter 226)

Comment

Originally posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
          If you or anyone you know is in Southern California or Hawai'i, they can watch the game live on Fox Sports West (DirecTV Channel 692, Dish Network 417, Charter 226)
          Better than paying $7.95.

While maybe not as high profile, there are four other very important games this weekend. On Thursday WWU at UAA. Friday it is Chico at Sonoma State. And on Saturday it is Chaminade at Dixie State and Chico at San Francisco State. Huge implications for the west region.

Comment

The unbiased version is HPU had an excellent second half and CBU struggled to knock down shots. HPU deserved it, 5 guys in double figures and I thought their guard play was outstanding. Orr, Looney and Martin were the key, each are tough hard-nosed guys.

Atmosphere was great, the Lancers fans really showed up. Up 7 at half, CBU shot 1-16 from 3 in the 2nd half and HPU slowly got back into it.

What should give CBU hope is no way does that happen again. They had good ball movement, shots were there, they just didn't go. 7-32 from 3 overall won't work.

Will be fun if these teams meet again on a neutral floor. Both play Dixie St again so this chase is far from decided.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X