Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest results

Wolves lost to Corban (formerly Western Baptist), an NAIA school. When WOU left NAIA, I was wondering if it was the right move. This was a long time ago. They (admins) told me it was to "separate themselves" from the private schools and other small schools in the state. OK, then quit losing to the likes of Corban and Linfield, please, just quit doing this. I don't get this team, one thing is very inconsistent; two, they just refuse to play defense. They shot really well, but also let Corban shoot great. If a team wants to win games you can't just out-shoot people, defense must come into play eventually, doesn't it?

Liked the conference start, non-conference has been embarrassing, they simply don't have pride in their defense and I'm afraid that will come back to bite them big time in conference play. I don't know why they don't play defense, it's a mystery. Find some guys on the roster who actually are tough and play them.

Comment

CWU handles NNU rather easily in Nampa. Pretty good win as I think Northwest Nazarene has a decent club this year.

Impressive win by Alaska Anchorage over SPU. Again, I think the league has a lot of good teams but I'm not sure if it has a great one.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X