Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCAA 3 teams in the top 10

Incredible, what a great league the CCAA is this year. San Marcos is 4th at 12-0; San Bernardino is 5th at 13-1; Chico is 7th at 10-1. The West Coast regional tourney will be something else this year, that is with CCAA teams.

One correction, CSU-San Bernardino beat San Marcos last night in what sounded like a great game, went into OT. Too bad only 103 people saw it ... D2 needs to work on its attendance issues. Nevertheless, the CCAA is loaded this year.

* Chico also lost last night.
    Last edited by tsull; 01-23-2022, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Well, down here right now it's as much pandemic protocol as lousy marketing. I was the PA guy for the Pomona-San Marcos game Thursday night, and right now Pomona is only allowing four fans per player in the building. Azusa Pacific is not allowing any fans at all for the time being. A shame, because their women's team is 12-1 right now and the one game they lost was to Western Washington on a neutral court without their starting center.

Comment

Kudos to the three CCAA teams in the Top 10. I live in SoCal and have been to games at both CS San Marcos and CS San Bernardino in the past. Good hoops!

?????
        Last edited by crixus; 01-24-2022, 06:09 AM.
        Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Originally posted by SGAstumpJ View Post
          Well, down here right now it's as much pandemic protocol as lousy marketing. I was the PA guy for the Pomona-San Marcos game Thursday night, and right now Pomona is only allowing four fans per player in the building. Azusa Pacific is not allowing any fans at all for the time being. A shame, because their women's team is 12-1 right now and the one game they lost was to Western Washington on a neutral court without their starting center.
          Thanks for the updates, glad you're still doing PA work! I need to update the PacWest and see how they're doing ... it will keep my mind off WOU's crummy season. The GNAC just isn't that great this year, or doesn't have any marquee teams. I could blame Covid, but everyone has been hit by that. Kudos to the CCAA this year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X