Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UAF: New coach news

No, there isn't any news yet, but I'm hoping for some in the next week or so. The job position closed on Tuesday, so I'm hoping to see word of campus visits or some sort of sign of life in this search next week or the week after. I'll post anything I see here.

While much of the heart of the Nooks squad were seniors last season, the 3 players that would have been the backbone of experience (Luke, Doman, and Anderson) going into the 24/25 season have all hit the portal now... Which means we'll be starting from scratch from top to bottom. I'll be excited to hear about the coaching changes coming, and I sure hope they can find a coach who's willing to really put their head down and work on this program from top to bottom and can find their place in the community. It's a tough position to fill, but the right person could really thrive here. Hope we can find that person.

Lots of good coaches out there in the basketball world. The supply greatly outweighs the demand, just got to find the right guy.

They should hire some junior college coach from the Northwest, who is very likable and will bring some of his players with him. That's just my opinion.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X