Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Week 5 Stats Updated.

Comment

Was checking this out tonight. Noticed UNC-Pembroke is missing from Super Region 2. Just wanted to let ya know.

Comment

Yeah, guilty as charged... I didn't know what SR they participated in. I know they fall independent... is there a conference that they more align with than others? If so, I'll add their stats in.

Comment

Originally posted by clintec View Post
          Yeah, guilty as charged... I didn't know what SR they participated in. I know they fall independent... is there a conference that they more align with than others? If so, I'll add their stats in.
          Super region 2 this year. They play everyone in the SAC. Next year they join the Mountain East.

Great work on the sheets. I really enjoy looking at it

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Super region 2 this year. They play everyone in the SAC. Next year they join the Mountain East.

Great work on the sheets. I really enjoy looking at it
            Thanks,
            I just updated the stats... it has changed some of the data within the SAC... interesting.

Comment

Updated the Statistics for Week 6. Lincoln (MO) fans, sorry, I don't know what happened to your stats this week, but they failed to get retrieved. I will look into it.
              I hope you all enjoy. This week you can start to see the pack thin out between those at the top and those not.

Comment

Ok, Sorry for the late delivery on this... I was trying to address whatever issue I have with Lincoln (MO) stats... I see them in the data, just not getting processed... between that and my upcoming move, I haven't had time to post these... I hope all enjoy (sorry Lincoln, still haven't found the cause of your missing data yet).

Some rather interesting changes this week in the Power Rankings.

Comment

Updated for Week 11 Stats.

Sorry, between work, buying a new house and moving... the last month has been exceptionally busy.

Comment

Also Updated for the Playoffs Week1 Prep:
                    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=607639517

Comment

I have updated the spreadsheet for Playoff Week 2 Prep. The color coding is reduced to only teams remaining in the playoffs, but provided the details for the teams that were removed as well.

Comment

Preparation for Week 3 of the Playoffs has now been updated.

Comment

Spreadsheet has been updated for Final Four! Good Luck Teams!

Comment

For Ferris State to put together a run to the final four with a negative turnover margin is pretty impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by GrifFan View Post
                              For Ferris State to put together a run to the final four with a negative turnover margin is pretty impressive.

We had a LOT of fumbles early in the year. It must've been fixable the whole time tho, we're +5 thus far in the playoffs.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X