Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides the D2 game, which football game on Sat 12/21 most interests you?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Besides the D2 game, which football game on Sat 12/21 most interests you?

This coming Saturday (12/21/19) is shaping up to be a big day for college football with a trio of NFL games, all of which have playoff implications, thrown into the mix for good measure. It is the second day of the college bowl season, and besides D2 national championship game (West Florida/Minnesota State-Mankato, 3 PM ET, ESPNU), Division I-AA/FCS will play both of its national semifinal playoff games and its HBCU national championship game, while NAIA will hold its national championship game that day as well. (The Division III championship will be played on Friday 12/20.) The NFL's three games feature a team trying to clinch its division title in the first game, two teams that have already clinched playoff sports and are battling for the division title in the second game, and a team that has already clinched a playoff spot that is fighting for its division title and home field advantage throughout the playoffs against a team fighting for its playoff life. So which of the games listed above holds the most interest to you?
    12:00 PM ET: Celebration Bowl (DI-AA/FCS) - Alcorn State (9-3) vs North Carolina A&T (8-3) (ABC)
    3.57%
    1:00 PM ET: NFL - Houston (9-5) at Tampa Bay (7-7) (NFL Network)
    0%
    2:00 PM ET: New Mexico Bowl - Central Michigan (8-5) vs San Diego State (9-3) (ESPN)
    0%
    2:00 PM ET: Division I-AA/FCS semifinal - Montana State (11-3) at North Dakota State (14-0) (ESPN2)
    35.71%
    2:30 PM ET: Cure Bowl - Liberty (7-5) vs Georgia Southern (7-5) (CBS Sports Network)
    3.57%
    3:30 PM ET: Boca Raton Bowl - Southern Methodist (10-2) at Florida Atlantic (10-3) (ABC)
    3.57%
    4:30 PM ET: NFL - Buffalo (10-4) at New England (11-3) (NFL Network)
    25.00%
    5:30 PM ET: Camellia Bowl - Florida International (6-6) vs Arkansas State (7-5) (ESPN)
    3.57%
    6:30 PM ET: Division I-AA/FCS semifinal - Weber State (11-3) at James Madison (13-1) (ESPNU)
    3.57%
    7:00 PM ET: NAIA championship - Marian (IN) (12-0) vs Morningside (IA) (13-0) (ESPN3)
    14.29%
    7:30 PM ET: Las Vegas Bowl - Boise State (12-1) vs Washington (7-5) (ABC)
    3.57%
    8:15 PM ET: NFL - L.A. Rams (8-6) at San Francisco (11-3) (NFL Network)
    3.57%
    9:00 PM ET: New Orleans Bowl - Appalachian State (12-1) vs Alabama-Birmingham (9-4) (ESPN)
    0%

The poll is expired.

Montana State @ NDSU. Oh shoot, I didn't see the Morningside game. I would have picked that!

Comment

Bills/pats to.see how Brown does.

other than that, I may dvr one or both 1aa games to watch later.

Comment

Only thing I'd watch are the FCS games

Comment

Montana State vs NDSU

followed by

Marian vs Morningside

Comment

Celebration Bowl.

I owe my life to North Carolina A&T. That's where my parents went to college and ultimately met each other :P

Comment

That's a lot of good matchups.
              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

I remember when the D2 title game was on a day with very few other games and rotated between ESPN and ESPN2 each year. I'm sad that it's been relegated to ESPNU and has to share the day with so many other games.

Makes me question the decision to have all the games start after Labor Day this season in D2. If this game was last week, it would have only competed with the Army/Navy game and one FCS quarterfinal matchup.
                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X