Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Football Hall of Fame looted and heavily damaged

This is so sad, senseless and totally unrelated to what took place in Minneaoplis.

Here's the story and video link. https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/co...ed/ar-BB14MMJA
    Last edited by crixus; 05-30-2020, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Makes absolutely no sense. How in the world does that honor George Floyd or help to better anything? There are many people of many different races that care about what happened, I'm not sure how this helps that cause at all. It's really disappointing to see this kind of stuff. I know some people will say, "Who cares about sports memorabilia with what took place in Minnesota." To those people, I would say that I don't understand why it's wrong to care about both. It's important to care about injustices and it's important to care about different parts of our country being vandalized and destroyed.
      * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
      * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
      * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
      * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
        Makes absolutely no sense. How in the world does that honor George Floyd or help to better anything? There are many people of many different races that care about what happened, I'm not sure how this helps that cause at all. It's really disappointing to see this kind of stuff. I know some people will say, "Who cares about sports memorabilia with what took place in Minnesota." To those people, I would say that I don't understand why it's wrong to care about both. It's important to care about injustices and it's important to care about different parts of our country being vandalized and destroyed.
        IMO, the people rioting aren't doing so to honor Floyd. There is a large peaceful protest happening outside the 5th precinct right now, they clearly care about him.

Sounds like Mankato is battening down the hatches for tonight. That's scary that it could start spreading outward to small towns.

Comment

Originally posted by SW_Mustang View Post

IMO, the people rioting aren't doing so to honor Floyd. There is a large peaceful protest happening outside the 5th precinct right now, they clearly care about him.

Sounds like Mankato is battening down the hatches for tonight. That's scary that it could start spreading outward to small towns.
          I agree 100%
          * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
          * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
          * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
          * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Hate to sound like a cynic, but it's turned into the ultimate case of FOMO. Some people don't want to miss out on anything.

Comment

$14 trillion in reparations will fix all of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Herb Street View Post
                $14 trillion in reparations will fix all of it.
                Hahahahaha...Now THAT's funny!!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X