X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IronOre
    replied
    Originally posted by catatonic View Post

Could this be the year when four undefeated teams are left standing? Baylor, the winner of the Minnesota/Ohio State Game, LSU and Clemson would be interesting, with four of the five power conferences represented.
    LSU will lose in the SEC championship just to make everything complicated. Then some team will get left out and all their fans will be pissed off.

Leave a comment:

• catatonic
    replied
    Originally posted by laker View Post
    Remaining Undefeated Teams: ACC: 1, Big 12: 1, Big Ten: 2, SEC: 1, total: 5
    Clemson
    Baylor
    Minnesota
    Ohio State
    Louisiana State

1-loss Teams: ACC: 0, American: 4, Big 12: 1, Big Ten: 1, Conference USA: 1, Mountain West: 1, PAC-12: 2, SEC: 2, Sun Belt: 1, total: 12
    Cincinnati
    Louisiana Tech
    Oregon
    Utah
    Navy
    Georgia
    Memphis
    Boise State
    Oklahoma
    Appalachian State
    Southern Methodist
    Alabama
    Penn State

Remaining Winless Teams: Conference USA: 1, MAC: 1, independents: 1, total: 3
    Rice
    Akron
    New Mexico State
    Could this be the year when four undefeated teams are left standing? Baylor, the winner of the Minnesota/Ohio State Game, LSU and Clemson would be interesting, with four of the five power conferences represented.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied

If the Gophers went unbeaten and topped the mighty Buckeyes, I'd buy chocolate milk for the whole board. One year for homecoming the theme was OHHOWIHATEOHIOSTATE. A larger older man with a booming voice stood up after the Gophers took the lead and led the cheer, "Cigarette ashes, cigarette butts, we've got Woody by the nuts." Unfortunately, the Horse Chestnuts came back to win.
    I have a feeling Utah had won at USC or Oregon against Auburn they'd still have Georgia in front of them. I'd be all for the Gophers being undefeated getting in over the Pac-12 teams of god forbid to the daddy warbucks Alabama.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

And Minnesota would have a win over Ohio State at that point too.
    If the Gophers went unbeaten and topped the mighty Buckeyes, I'd buy chocolate milk for the whole board. One year for homecoming the theme was OHHOWIHATEOHIOSTATE. A larger older man with a booming voice stood up after the Gophers took the lead and led the cheer, "Cigarette ashes, cigarette butts, we've got Woody by the nuts." Unfortunately, the Horse Chestnuts came back to win.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by HOGSVRR View Post

The NCAA nor the Daddy Warbucks advertisers do not want Baylor nor Minnesota in the playoffs, they'll justify leaving them out.
    And Minnesota would have a win over Ohio State at that point too.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied
    Clemson
    Baylor
    Minnesota
    Ohio State
    Louisiana State

The NCAA & the Daddy Warbucks advertisers don't want Baylor nor Minnesota in the playoffs, they'll justify leaving them out.
    Last edited by HOGSVRR; 11-11-2019, 09:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Clemson
    Baylor
    Minnesota
    Ohio State
    Louisiana State

1-loss Teams: ACC: 0, American: 4, Big 12: 1, Big Ten: 1, Conference USA: 1, Mountain West: 1, PAC-12: 2, SEC: 2, Sun Belt: 1, total: 12
    Cincinnati
    Louisiana Tech
    Oregon
    Utah
    Navy
    Georgia
    Memphis
    Boise State
    Oklahoma
    Appalachian State
    Southern Methodist
    Alabama
    Penn State

Remaining Winless Teams: Conference USA: 1, MAC: 1, independents: 1, total: 3
    Rice
    Akron
    New Mexico State

Leave a comment:

• laker
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildcat Khan View Post

wow! Talk about a fickle fan base that wants to fire a coach due to 1 loss to a higher ranked team. Overreaction much? Have any D2 fans been upset like that at GVSU or NWMSU for a 1-loss season?
    I remember reading about a UCLA fan telling John Wooden after he gave them their 10th national title. "Well, you really let us down last year but you've redeemed yourself now."

That guy would have deserved a groin shot for that statement.

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Originally posted by IronOre View Post

Roll Tide.
    wow! Talk about a fickle fan base that wants to fire a coach due to 1 loss to a higher ranked team. Overreaction much? Have any D2 fans been upset like that at GVSU or NWMSU for a 1-loss season?

Leave a comment:

• IronOre
    replied

Roll Tide.

Leave a comment:

• bigmrg74
    replied
    Think Clemson is mad or something??

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Washington Nationals fans booed Cheeto and were rewarded with a World Series title. Alabamastan forced everyone to cheer for Cheeto. They got humiliated at home.

Just sayin...

Leave a comment:

• Wildcat Khan
    replied
    Bama made it close, but LSU recovered the onside kick and got a first down for the victory formation set of downs.

Leave a comment:

• HOGSVRR
    replied
    Last edited by HOGSVRR; 11-09-2019, 08:56 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Clean Liver View Post

I think both the Mrs. and you need to STFU! You're both little babies who think your opinion is the only one that matters. Doubt I'm the only one who thinks the same.
    Amazing how nobody finger wags you for calling me the Mrs. and showing what a homophobic POS you are...

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X