They need to get The Godfather in his track suit to get some juju back
However the good news of that game, nobody was subjected to listening...
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
User Profile
Collapse
-
I’m starting to think the buses smell funny and they are in a bad state of mind when the road game starts…😉🤣...
Leave a comment:
-
You have been around their alumni? Their diploma says Penn State but they think it’s the same as Penn....
Leave a comment:
-
-
It’s not surprising because every few years the Groundskeeper Willie gives IUP a hard time and sometimes beat them…...
Leave a comment:
-
-
I think his ****ty attitude since he arrived in Blacksburg and taking all the players with him made them less Stepford....
Leave a comment:
-
-
This team just hate ls playing on the road..can’t say I blame them…it’s October and they had one weekend at home....
Leave a comment:
-
Because he did the same stupid **** over and over with the same result..just like the Stillers for the last 12 years…and Andy Reid when he was in Philly....
Leave a comment:
-
Yes…it is better take a step back now because they were never taking that step forward with James Tenandtwo. The Nits just aren’t that good this season...
Leave a comment:
-
-
They would probably have more interest from alumni to see them play CIAA schools.
There is zero reason for them to want to rejoin the Pee...Last edited by IUPNation; 10-02-2026, 07:00 AM.
Leave a comment:
-
Cheyney was screwed over by errybody. It was screwed royally by Harrisburg by not maintaining anything on the campus and underfunding the operational...
Leave a comment:
-
-
-
You accused of IUP running up the score on Cheyney which is laughable considering Denny's resume is built on running up the score every year on Cheyney...
Leave a comment:
-
I don’t think I have been near their campus in like 20 years and I don’t remember it being anything special..most urban campus are more functional...
Leave a comment:
-
They’ll leave Flori-duh within 10 years.
It’s not a place where anything good happens long term. It’s why so many wind up moving back...Last edited by IUPNation; 09-30-2026, 05:45 PM.
Leave a comment:
No activity results to display
Show More
Leave a comment: