Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Round Games Televised?

Is any of the 1st round games televised? I would love to be able to see games from the other SuperRegions.

I'm not aware of any televised games, but most schools will stream the games for free through their usual portal.

Comment

Originally posted by VARam View Post
      Is any of the 1st round games televised? I would love to be able to see games from the other SuperRegions.
      Per (I believe) NCAA rules, all D2 playoff games are streamed and are free to watch.

Comment

Some of the Conferences have apps on Roku and other streaming platforms. From what I've seen even the conferences that charge for regular streaming are offering playoff games free of charge. Just checked the MIAA app and the NWMSU game is free, CIAA - Bowie State game is free so I would assume that the rest of them are free. The Men's and Women's soccer championships have started and are also free to view.

Comment

https://www.d2football.com/scores/?dt=2021-11-20

Links are always there. I will double check them before Saturday as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
            Some of the Conferences have apps on Roku and other streaming platforms. From what I've seen even the conferences that charge for regular streaming are offering playoff games free of charge. Just checked the MIAA app and the NWMSU game is free, CIAA - Bowie State game is free so I would assume that the rest of them are free. The Men's and Women's soccer championships have started and are also free to view.
            All NCAA playoff games are free when streamed. No exceptions.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X