Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Observations

So I'm going to try and watch a couple drives by each team today at least the early games and put my thoughts, .02 and views out there.

Notre Dame: That FR RB Lawrence is legit. Wow. your oline blocks decently and they stick to their scheme. your qb is not good with his arm but runs well and hard. your d line lacks size. 97 and 40 are decent. your secondary is junk.
    Slippery Rock : your qb can throw but makes some iffy decisions during plays. Smith is a shifty RB. your oline blocks well. your D flows to the ball decently but isn't good at making tackles. Very susceptible to a power running game and a big O line. Lots of false start penalties. had to use a timeout on their first offensive play at the game, another one for 12 men on the field

Sheperd. Nice Stadium from what I can see. Defense is fast. Ebron your RB is pretty decent. Your qb has a gunslinger mentality to him. not sure if his arm strength matches it.
    Findlay. Missed their first drive that they scored on. O line seems small. QB obviously likes to hand it off more than pass it. Richardson WR made a huge 1 handed catch Sheperds CB got caught looking into the backfield. Your D tackles pretty well, but maybe you're worried about Sheperds WR speed but your secondary is giving a huge cushion to every receiver.

Augustana Epperson your rb has good vision and runs hard. your QB isn't fancy but he will hang in there and deliver the pass when the pressure is on. your D is getting torched, your flow to the ball well on runs but when the ball is in the air you're in trouble.
    Bemidji State Nice offensive start. nothing special on the ground but good air attack. your receivers run good routes. Your D made a nice stand but isn't anything special either, but gets the job done.

Note...Slippery Rock looks like they have given up just before halftime. They throw an INT and 2 plays and 70 plays later NDC is up by 20. game is getting chippy. 2 celebration penalities by NDC, and several unsportmanlikes on both teams.

Albany State, they don't protect the ball. West GA slapped and knocked at it 3 different times on the first drive and finally got a scoop and score on the 3rd. Your qb has a uhm unique throwing motion. Running backs are quick and decisive.
    West Georgia : your qb isn't accurate but he has great athletes as receiver to bail him out. Jordan #24 is a beast. your D is bend don't break and ball hawks. I think you would have trouble with a team that takes care of the ball and doesn't force things.

Comment

time to go watch some NW football with friends.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X