Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 FCS Bracket

Go Jacks!

The official 2021 College Football Bracket for FCS. Includes a printable bracket and links to buy NCAA championship tickets.

You mean the North Dakota State Invitational?

Anyone up for doing a bracket challenge for FCS for fun?

Comment

Big Sky and Missouri Valley well represented.

I'd like to see Eastern Washington win it all, but honestly as long as the Big Sky shows well I'll be happy. Although I think there's potential for the Big Sky to kill each other off in the second round.

Comment

Villanova is one of the teams I root for, so I hope the Wildcats make a deep run.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post
          You mean the North Dakota State Invitational?

Anyone up for doing a bracket challenge for FCS for fun?
          Oh, sure, the North Dakota State Invitational, featuring the defending national champions from *checks notes* future FBS member Sam Houston State.
          Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Oh, sure, the North Dakota State Invitational, featuring the defending national champions from *checks notes* future FBS member Sam Houston State.
            Congrats to Sam Houston on winning the NDSU invitational lol..

maybe they'll win since next year they'll stop playing meaningful games and can look forward to playing in some meaningless Tuesday at noon bowl game in the irrelevance known as Conference USA.
            Last edited by canadarican; 11-24-2021, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Anyone but JMU.

Comment

FCS Playoffs Round One - South Dakota State Jackrabbits blew out UC Davis 56-24. They advance to play @ Sacramento State next weekend.

??????
                ??????Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post

Ole Sam Houston mustve been ready to prep for FBS. Bobcats smacked em and sent em on the way

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Ole Sam Houston mustve been ready to prep for FBS. Bobcats smacked em and sent em on the way
                    They sure did. I hope South Dakota State doesn't take them for granted too. Go Jacks!

??????
                    Last edited by crixus; 12-14-2021, 07:17 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X