Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFCA Division II Preseason Coaches Top 25 (8/16)

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFCA Division II Preseason Coaches Top 25 (8/16)

AFCA Division II Preseason Top 25 (8/16)
    1. Ferris State (30)
    2. Northwest Missouri State
    3. Valdosta State
    4. Colorado School of Mines
    5. Grand Valley State
    6. Shepherd
    7. Angelo State
    8. Bowie State
    9. Harding
    10. Notre Dame College
    11. West Florida
    12. West Georgia
    13. Kutztown
    14. Nebraska-Kearney
    15. Newberry
    16. New Haven
    17. Western Colorado
    18. Albany State
    19t. Lenoir-Rhyne
    19t. Ouachita Baptist
    21. California (PA)
    22. Bemidji State
    23. Slippery Rock
    24. Midwestern State
    25. Augustana

Others Receiving Votes
    Frostburg State, Indiana (PA), Indianapolis, Washburn, Findlay, Pittsburg State, Tiffin, Minnesota-Duluth, Henderson State, Central Washington, Bentley, Minnesota State-Mankato, Ashland, West Texas A&M, Saginaw Valley State, Truman State, Colorado State-Pueblo, Southeastern Oklahoma State, Delta State, Ohio Dominican, Virginia Union, West Alabama, Shaw, Chadron State, Colorado Mesa, Texas-Permian Basin, West Chester

Frost berger State is going to win it all. have you heard their fans!? first year in d2 and they had a heckuva year. their coach left and per their posts they were going to make a home run hire. AFTER failing to do so they promoted from within. Most of their team graduated. Pretty sure they have this in the bag. We should all hang up our helmets and cleats and bow down to the new D2 power.

In all seriousness, as long as Shepherd's QB is healthy that is a legit SR1 team with a chance. GVSU caught fire toward the end of last year. Harding is one dimensional and not athletic enough to win it all. Same with Lenior-Rhyne. No offense Lenoir fans, i dated a girl with the last name of Lenior, it didn't end well. CPSU isn't listed and have probably the toughest 4 games to start the season. If they come through that 3-1 they are in fantastic shape. As an MIAA homer, Pitt could make some noise and i think its a year out but UCO is a sleeping giant of D2 that I believe is awake or if not awake at least not sound asleep.

Selfishly I hope Western Colorado makes a run just so I can hear the worst two announcers ever call a game. One I'm pretty sure is legit blind and the other is on quaaludes. If you have insomnia or just want to laugh your ass off, listen to one of their games.

Comment

I'm surprised Shaw received votes while Fayetteville State didn't.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X