Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
    I would not be shocked if the Sun Belt gives us this year's Group of Five rep to the New Years Six bowl games should BYU fail to run the table.

NIL A&M did their fanbase a favor by killing their season in September instead of deep into the SEC schedule. Remember when the college football world thought NIL A&M was going to overtake Tex U in Austin as the Lone Star State's powerhouse Power Five program? Fun times...
    I mean, A&M did beat Bama last year and has been more relevant nationally since moving to the SEC than Texas has been. Texas barely lost, but still lost, to Alabama. Texas is also the only team in the country to lose twice to Kansas in the past decade. Outside of that they've been middle of the road for the most part in the big 12 in the playoff era outside of 1 year. Texas being back is as consistent as the poop post Taco Bell.

Comment

App w a walk off. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla John 92 View Post
        The Huskers will be irrelevant for years to come especially with Trev as their AD. From a reliable source, the Huskers are losing out on some exceptional talent from the KC area because they can't compete with others NIL money. That took me by surprise given their athletic budget.
        Your source is wrong.

https://www.on3.com/nil/rankings/pla...team-key=16674

Nebraska is one of the top schools for current and future NIL projections. I'm anti Nebraska due to Trev, but also you are wrong there as, I dislike Trev but he's a great money man. I think with the proper coach, and if you vitalize the fan base even more, Nebraska will be able to score some more talent. The NIL deals is great for Nebraska as no one wants to spend winters in Nebraska, now if you spend it for cash money, that is a whole another ball park.

Nebraska was slow to start up on some NIL deals but they are trending upwards, they are 17th overall on money over all sports.

Nebraska likely won't be a top 5 team, but there is ZERO excuses for Nebraska to not be top 25 in the country. Their recruiting classes, and NIL deals, if they don't stay in top 25 on average it's 100% on the coaches.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X