Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Harding has played Ferris twice in the not so distant past. They’re 1-1. Both games decided by less than a TD. I’d bet you whatever you wanted to bet they wouldn’t beat HU by 35. And we may have a chance to revisit this potential wager.
    I think there is something to be said for the idea that everyone knows what Harding is going to do and they do it anyway even against formidable teams like Ouachita. It says something about their talent level. Ferris is really good and will steamroll most teams but it's a bold statement to say definitively that they would do it to Harding. Could it happen, especially if Harding got down early? Sure, but I don't think its laughable that Harding could hang with Ferris or even win.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post

I think there is something to be said for the idea that everyone knows what Harding is going to do and they do it anyway even against formidable teams like Ouachita. It says something about their talent level. Ferris is really good and will steamroll most teams but it's a bold statement to say definitively that they would do it to Harding. Could it happen, especially if Harding got down early? Sure, but I don't think its laughable that Harding could hang with Ferris or even win.
      I’m certainly not here acting like “WE WANT FERRIS!” But I do 100% believe we can compete and give them fits.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post

I root for the underdog but I watched their game this weekend and disagree. There are 3 loss RMAC teams that look better. Not trying to dog anyone but I just can't cosign this.
        Get real. Charleston (now 6-0) blasted Notre Dame, 52-27.

Last edited by crixus; 10-16-2023, 11:36 PM.

Comment

The Ferris crew was talking post game on Saturday how a power running game with a running qb would give them fits and now they will trounce Harding by 35. Harding and UCM might be the surprise teams of SR3

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X