• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohio Dominican Hype Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJn_5VeFt6w

Pretty cool stuff here!

Re: Ohio Dominican Hype Video

Originally posted by ODUPantherFan View Post
    I agree! I'm going to watch it every day until 8/31 to get pumped up.

Comment

Yeah that's pretty sweet. ODU looks good this year. Can't wait to see them with the lights on

Comment

What's up with the lawn art cat ???

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
          What's up with the lawn art cat ???
          I'm going to take a stab in the dark. They are touching a statue of their mascot.

Wesleyan has a black Panther statue on their campus. BTW, nice hype vid.

Welcome to the G-MAC.

Comment

Originally posted by alumnifan View Post
            I'm going to take a stab in the dark. They are touching a statue of their mascot.

Wesleyan has a black Panther statue on their campus. BTW, nice hype vid.

Welcome to the G-MAC.
            Thanks for the welcome alumnifan. You're right on with the statue. Storied Rivals does a great job putting together the highlight videos. We had a fairly young team last season due to a veteran team graduating after the 2015 season. I think we bring back quite a bit more experience this year. Looking forward to the meeting with KWC on 11/4.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
              Thanks for the welcome alumnifan. You're right on with the statue. Storied Rivals does a great job putting together the highlight videos. We had a fairly young team last season due to a veteran team graduating after the 2015 season. I think we bring back quite a bit more experience this year. Looking forward to the meeting with KWC on 11/4.
              I second that welcome! The GMAC is now a legitimate football D2 conference and will be even better with ODU.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
                I second that welcome! The GMAC is now a legitimate football D2 conference and will be even better with ODU.
                MUST beat ASHLAND this week or the potentially nice season could be over!! Good Luck, PANTHERS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
                  Appreciate it crixus. Hoping the Panther's can make some noise in the GMAC. Lot's of football to be played!

Comment

MUST beat ASHLAND this week or the potentially nice season could be over!! Good Luck, PANTHERS!!!
                    YES! It is a must win game! Need to avoid mistakes and get out of there with a victory. I'm sure you guys will take care of Cheyney.

Comment

YES! It is a must win game! Need to avoid mistakes and get out of there with a victory. I'm sure you guys will take care of Cheyney.
                      CALU has three ridiculously easy games in a row. CHEYNEY('16 79-3) MILLERSVILLE ('16 69-0) and SETON HILL ( '16 59-17). The only good that can come out of this sort of competition is getting through it injury free and with focus on real games to come.

Comment

Appreciate it crixus. Hoping the Panther's can make some noise in the GMAC. Lot's of football to be played!
                        You're very welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by ODUPantherFan View Post
                          Nice. Love the "pat the cat" as the team enters. U Indy needs a dog statue for their stadium. Wish ODU and U Indy played each other each year living on the same street neighbors on highway 70. Could be a cat vs dog yearly classic. U Indy hype video:

Comment

Originally posted by michiganfb View Post
                            Nice. Love the "pat the cat" as the team enters. U Indy needs a dog statue for their stadium. Wish ODU and U Indy played each other each year living on the same street neighbors on highway 70. Could be a cat vs dog yearly classic. U Indy hype video:

Well....Would not be too surprised to see the Greyhounds make the move to the GMAC in the coming years. I have heard from a couple of sources that is a possibility and the league would love it.

Comment

All in on ODU this weekend. Can't stand Ashland, especially what we read from their posters about the way Owens talks about the GMAC and its schools as glorified NAIA schools.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X