Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODU vs CALU LIVE STREAM

For ODU fans who wish to see their season opener versus CALU, the game will be streamed live on YouTube on CUTVSports1. Obvious VULCAN bias but a generally solid production. Kickoff at 6PM.

Re: ODU vs CALU LIVE STREAM

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    For ODU fans who wish to see their season opener versus CALU, the game will be streamed live on YouTube on CUTVSports1. Obvious VULCAN bias but a generally solid production. Kickoff at 6PM.
    Thanks for this information. I will be at the game but will pass this along to some family and friends back home. I think this is going to be a really good game!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
      Thanks for this information. I will be at the game but will pass this along to some family and friends back home. I think this is going to be a really good game!
      It was a really good game for VULCANS fans !! PANTHERS put up a great fight that almost was enough. Thank goodness for MIKE KIER and time-consuming drives because if ODU had more time they had a good shot at the upset. Great DII football on a beautiful evening !!

Comment

Congrats!! It was a great game! We made a few mistakes and suffered a couple of setbacks but put up one heck of a fight. I will say that I have never seen a game where all the penalties were called on one team and not one single penalty called on the other. However, I'm not saying that was the reason for the loss. Just never seen it before in any game at any level. You guys have a good team and will do well. Good luck the rest of the season.

Comment

Congrats!! It was a great game! We made a few mistakes and suffered a couple of setbacks but put up one heck of a fight. I will say that I have never seen a game where all the penalties were called on one team and not one single penalty called on the other. However, I'm not saying that was the reason for the loss. Just never seen it before in any game at any level. You guys have a good team and will do well. Good luck the rest of the season.
          That lack of penalties also puzzled me. Extremely rare, if not unheard of. PANTHERS definitely looked like a potential PO team, especially since the NE10 will likely only send 1 team. Time will tell.

Comment

ODU is legit. You all should have one heck of a season!

Comment

I hope you're right but 3 tough games to open up so we'lll see what their made of. Good luck ABjo and CALUPA the rest of the way. Bring on week 2!
              Last edited by BlackCat; 09-03-2017, 06:56 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

I hope you're right but 3 tough games to open up so we'lll see what their made of. Good luck ABjo and CALUPA the rest of the way. Bring on week 2!
                The VULCANS schedule is exactly the opposite. Their next 3 are against some of the worst the PSAC has to offer which is a SOS killer and risks injuries that could bite them when the real season begins with SRU. Here's hoping both teams survive and potentially see each other again in Nov/Dec.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X