Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillsdale vs U Indy

Hillsdale and U Indy usually play a close game. Two coaches that know each other well. Lots of great games the past 20 or so years. I expect the same on Saturday.

Re: Hillsdale vs U Indy

I mentioned this in my pick em' post, but it will be a tough task to steal a W against UIndy in their house. The Greyhounds beat GVSU in Indy, then beat Wayne State in Michigan. I do not know much about Southwestern State, but that would be the other win of UIndy to this point. I just feel that looking at the opponents of both teams thus far, and taking in to account that the game is in Indy, that the edge goes to UIndy right now. I'll be hoping that I am wrong though.

Comment

Several years ago Hillsdale & Indy played in an epic game with four overtimes. ESPN and other sports networks talked about that game. Last year Hillsdale beat Indy at Hillsdale when the Greyhounds were a highly ranked team. This year will be a dogfight (excuse the pun please), but I've picked Indy to win. I hope I'm wrong!

Comment

Comment

I posted all of the links to previews, notes, stats, audio, and webcast at http://chargerblue.com/uncategorized...-indy-tonight/

Comment

The Hillsdale rivalry is another good reason for UIndy to join the G-MAC.

Comment

Another unbelievable game between these two schools. I think a lot of the Hillsdale Program and their fans. Shame someone had to lose that one. Go Hounds! 4-0

Comment

GREAT game but a different comment from me.

Private woes: Hillsdale not the same team without HB Reverman to be auto yards on the ground and U Indy not the same team without HBack Kimack to be the dump pass guy plus blowing up blocks on the outside. Privates just don't have the back ups ready to go like Wayne State does etc. Neither team tried to run the same offense as when those guys are playing. Hillsdale and U Indy spend 2-3 years developing most of their guys before they're ready.

Also, want to say the duo of Brock/Stewart looked better than Saginaw's past Jennings/Janis duo. Brock muscled DB Juice Williams for a lot of those passes. Stewart stood in the pocket with pressure. Williams needs to put on some weight because Brock back next year for more fun with QB Steward AND Reverman!! Purichia didn't hit them like the last two games and was still over 60%. Stewart close to 70%. Hillsdale D line shut down the U Indy running game so respect to them. U Indy with more big play guys.
                Last edited by michiganfb; 09-27-2017, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Trey Brock's 302 yards is the top in Division II this season. Unbelievable game. Hurt so much to see that pick returned for the Indy win...just now able to start looking at the message board.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X