• Show
Clear All

Re: G-MAC Pick'em - Week 7

Kentucky Wesleyan @ Malone
    Findlay @ Hillsdale
    Alderson Broaddus @ Walsh

Comment

Only 15 participants? There are at least seven or eight that have yet to weight in with their picks. This GMAC site needs more posters. Let your D2 friends know that d2football.com is the place to go for local, regional and national d2 info. Sorry CB. Could not open that message. Tried. Mac not working right. Been hacked to many times, I think. Of course my Mac is showing its age, just like me.

Comment

Malone
        Findlay
        AB

Comment

Originally posted by DaleDude View Post
          JDonAB92 is 34-3. I'm 29-8. I'd be 31-6 if I wasn't such a homer. Yep, I'm going to do it again.

Kentucky Wesleyan @ Malone - The Pioneers have not been a good football team. Neither has Kentucky Wesleyan. Malone at home.
          Findlay @ Hillsdale - Here I go again, being a homer. However, take a look at the Chargers three losses and how they happened and you might get the impression that Hillsdale might just be the most dangerous 3-3 team in Region One. Findlay is on a mission and the Oilers will be hard to defeat at Frank "Muddy" Waters Stadium in front of a Veteran's Appreciation Day crowd with ESPN 3 live streaming the game. Ought to be another outstanding GMAC contest.
          Alderson Broaddus @ Walsh - AB seems to be an up and down team and I'd like to pick the Battlers to win, but Walsh, at home, could and should get the victory.

ChargerBlue is right behind me at 28-9. I'm patiently waiting to see his picks this week because in past years he's always been pretty good at pick 'ems. For you GMAC fans that might not know ChargerBlue, he's sorta of legend among GLIAC posters, plus his website is about everything Charger Blue. As I type this I don't have the web address, but you can Google it, or wait for CB to make his post and he can provide that address.
          Kentucky Wesleyan @ Malone
          Findlay @ Hillsdale
          Alderson Broaddus @ Walsh

Thanks for the kind words Dale Dude and it was great to chat at the KWC game. In its 20th season Chargerblue.com is the oldest continuously run Division II football on the web, even older than this one. I started it in 1998 just as way to gather and share what little Hillsdale and D2 information was available at the time. There was a lot of pioneering new technologies and platforms during the early days and still now. Over the course of three decades now we've had a lot of fun on the message boards and on Sunday night chats. I have had the opportunity to get to know five cycles of Hillsdale players and their families and celebrate a lot of great moments with them. The GMAC is a whole new frontier for all of our schools. It will be fun to see it grow.

Comment

Kentucky Wesleyan @ Malone - Tough season for both teams to this point
            Findlay @ Hillsdale - The Oilers have not really been challenged since losing to Ferris St (who had Bell at the time). The Oilers will need to be prepared to fight for all four quarters in order to take this crucial GMAC bout.
            Alderson Broaddus @ Walsh - AB should be able to come away with the win on the road.

Comment

Malone
              Findlay
              Walsh

Comment

Malone
                Findlay
                Walsh

Comment

Ad3