Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Findlay oilers

Great year Oilers!!! Very proud of you and happy that you're my team!!!

Re: Findlay oilers

Wow. It appears they dominated line of scrimmage play as in the Shepherd game. Certainly TOP. Big plays and TOS appear to have beaten them. I am a Shepherd graduate and big time fan. I couldn't understand why SU didn't take more shots downfield to emphasize speed. Oilers were clearly more physical and Rams try to go toe to toe with them. Appears that Assumption didn't get caught up in that. Good year for Oilers. With addition of GMAC, SR1 is much stronger than in the past.

Comment

Great season Oilers! Use the loss as learning experience for the young guys and keep improving the program.

Comment

Two kickoff return TDs, a pick-six, and a 1-play 76-yard TD reception limited Assumption's TOP in a big way in the second half.

Findlay proved to Shepherd and the rest of SR1 they will be a formidable opponent.

I was glad I got to see them in person at Shepherd; and nothing but respect for their players, coaches and fans.

Shepherd, the MEC, and Super Region 1 will have its hands full with Findlay, Ohio Dominican, and company in the years to come.

Kudos to the coaches and players on a great season.
        I can be reached at [email protected].

Comment

What a second half by both teams. Kudos to Findlay and their fans, they traveled well over a long distance.

Comment

Good showing by the GMAC this year, hope the NE10 can schedule some games in the future.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X