Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sal Dewalt out as Alderson Broaddus HC

A search will begin for a new coach as Sal Dewalt resigns at ABU.

Travis Everhart was named the new head football coach at Alderson Broaddus. He brings a pretty good coaching staff. One was an assistant at East Carolina last year, another played at Virginia Tech, a good high school coach from Ohio, etc. Any thing is better than that crap show season from last year. I was told by good sources that there was a lack of discipline and buying into the program last year. From what I have heard so far, mandatory study halls and early morning conditioning workouts are going very well.

Here is the new staff:
    https://gobattlers.com/sports/football/coaches

Comment

Originally posted by JDonAB92 View Post
      Travis Everhart was named the new head football coach at Alderson Broaddus. He brings a pretty good coaching staff. One was an assistant at East Carolina last year, another played at Virginia Tech, a good high school coach from Ohio, etc. Any thing is better than that crap show season from last year. I was told by good sources that there was a lack of discipline and buying into the program last year. From what I have heard so far, mandatory study halls and early morning conditioning workouts are going very well.

Here is the new staff:
      https://gobattlers.com/sports/football/coaches
      Considering NLI day was yesterday, this appointment seems a bit late. Certainly hope someone from the previous staff was working on recruiting. Any word of commitments or signings ?
      Never mind...just noticed the GMAC SIGNINGS thread !!

Comment

He was named head coach on December 19th. He started work then.

The press conference occurred when students returned. But staff was assembled once the new year began.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X