Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Help Is Appreciated

Hey my fellow D2 fans. Many of you know about my health issues. In short, I need a new heart. And while waiting, I have a lot of medical and travel expenses. Due to my illness, I can no longer work. We received so much support last year that helped us pay our bills and keep the lights on.

My wife and I are asking for help once again. This is very hard for me to do. Any help at all is appreciated more than you know.

If you feel led to help financially, we would be grateful. If you can't help in that way, I ask that you share the link to my page in social media.

Thank you all so much,
    Brad Damron aka Ram Tough

https://www.gofundme.com/4fi17mw

Re: Any Help Is Appreciated

Will get something to you Brother!!

You've been fighting the fight & still have been able to give the Cap'n grief on this board,so keep it up :good:

were you able to see the State game this past Saturday?

Don't know if we are going to be able to go to HC this weekend due to maybe having major flooding again (Georgetown,SC) from all the water coming downstream from NC & upper SC on the three rivers emptying into the Winyaw Bay.

The medium sized gators are all over the place, so don't know how long the Jack Russell will last!

Comment

Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
      Will get something to you Brother!!

You've been fighting the fight & still have been able to give the Cap'n grief on this board,so keep it up :good:

were you able to see the State game this past Saturday?

Don't know if we are going to be able to go to HC this weekend due to maybe having major flooding again (Georgetown,SC) from all the water coming downstream from NC & upper SC on the three rivers emptying into the Winyaw Bay.

The medium sized gators are all over the place, so don't know how long the Jack Russell will last!
      First of all, be careful. My prayers are with you. I know that area is going through a lot.

Secondly, I was able to go to the game at WV State. The lady at the ticket window could not have been any nicer about my medical equipment. An old college friend even drove down to see me.

My hope is to go to the UC game later this season as well.

Thank you so much.

Comment

I'm just bumping this up here. With the colder weather rolling in, our power bills will be going up soon. Any help is appreciated.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X