Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Week 5 Game Thread

Gray skies are going to clear clear up......put on a happy face.

Comment

Originally posted by ShepFan1 View Post
      Gray skies are going to clear clear up......put on a happy face.
      The history of the Toppers for the last 7 years tells me otherwise!!!

Wonder what the excuse THIS year will be? Last year it was a double dip with breaking in a new starting QB AND injuries, year before was injuries, year before that was injuries, year before was breaking in a new QB, year before that was also breaking in a new QB. We do have a new starting QB this year and not a lot of injuries (yet) so I'm going to go with breaking in a new starting QB as the excuse for this years poor record. Of course, our new QB IS injured so perhaps we can blame this year on both again??!!

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
        The history of the Toppers for the last 7 years tells me otherwise!!!

Wonder what the excuse THIS year will be? Last year it was a double dip with breaking in a new starting QB AND injuries, year before was injuries, year before that was injuries, year before was breaking in a new QB, year before that was also breaking in a new QB. We do have a new starting QB this year and not a lot of injuries (yet) so I'm going to go with breaking in a new starting QB as the excuse for this years poor record. Of course, our new QB IS injured so perhaps we can blame this year on both again??!!
        You and your tree bottoms must feel so alone. I feel so sorry for your miserable existence you nice man you......

Comment

Originally posted by RamPride View Post
          You and your tree bottoms must feel so alone. I feel so sorry for your miserable existence you nice man you......
          I...dont know what a tree bottom refers to buuuttt... Thank you??

Comment

unacceptable

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X