Here are my way to early football predictions for the MEC:

1. NDC (10-0) They have been very good for a while...That will continue in 2020.
2a. UC (9-1 OR 8-2) They seem to be peaking.
2b. Frostburg (9-1 OR 8-2) They were a very good D3 team that has become a good DII team.
4a. UNCP (8-2 OR 7-3) UNCP is one of those teams that builds for a few years and then falls back. 2020 is on track to be one of their surge years.
4b. Fairmont (8-2 OR 7-3) Fairmont is a good team that is pretty consistent. Same for 2020.
6a. WLU (7-3 to 5-5) GASP!!! WLU is very QB centric and they appear to have a very capable P5 transfer coming in. I think WLU is a dark horse this year...QB could make them better than even 7-3 but my enthusium is tempered by remembering the LG Crow experience!!!
6b. Glenville (7-3 to 5-5) Year two of the "Kellar Experience." Good coach with a proven track record of 1. Turning programs around quickly and 2. Getting into the playoffs quickly.
6c. WVS (7-3 to 5-5) Good team...Just not good enough to break through.
9. WVW (3-7 or less) Not much to see here.
10. Concord (3-7 or less) ditto.
11. WU (3-7 or less) ditto ditto.
12. AB (3-7 or less) They should consider it a successful season if they don't finish last.

Predictions:

1. MEC could be in line to receive three playoff selections. If NDC finishes 10-0, clearly they are in...IF UC finishes 9-1, they too should be a shoe in...The bubble team is probably UNCP, IF they finish 8-2 they will be in the discussion for a playoff slot. A lot will come down to how their SOS stacks up against other 8-2 teams in the region.

2. Davis & Elkins will go undefeated in football.