Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post

Little birdie told me they wanted to opt out this week but the AD is making them play 3 games

Comment

Little birdie told me they wanted to opt out this week but the AD is making them play 3 games
      Funny...New to a conference and they have to be forced to play. One thing if they have an actual Covid outbreak, quite another when they are saying, ehh, we just don't want to play anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Funny...New to a conference and they have to be forced to play. One thing if they have an actual Covid outbreak, quite another when they are saying, ehh, we just don't want to play anymore.
        The AB campus did have a pretty severe outbreak. I'm not sure, however, if the football team was hit.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

The AB campus did have a pretty severe outbreak. I'm not sure, however, if the football team was hit.
          My understanding of Covid is that you are under quarantine from the moment the outbreak is discovered, certainly not two to three weeks AFTER it is discovered. Also doubt that if the team did have an outbreak that the AD would be permitted to "talk them into" playing one more game.

I know I'll get booed for mentioning this, but AB does have a certain history of doing things that aren't necessarily in the best interest of the conference they happen to be in.

Comment

Final - Notre Dame College 69 Alderson Broaddus 10

Comment

talks of AB opting out after this weekend.
              AB opting out? Not so. They played your team today and got smashed 55-0. Oh well, at least they got 4 games in, although I was hoping they'd play better.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

AB opting out? Not so. They played your team today and got smashed 55-0. Oh well, at least they got 4 games in, although I was hoping they'd play better.
                I give them credit for playing even though the cards were stacked against them. Shows character and a "never quit" mentality that could pay dividends in the future. Cudos to them!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X