Morehead State
    Wheeling
    Walsh
    Gannon
    Bloomsburg
    Notre Dame
    CONCORD
    WV Wesleyan

Bonus prediction: Thurlow "ROCKETMAN" Wilkins #0 MEC Offensive Player of the Week!!

Comment

Thursday, August 31
      Glenville @ Northwood - Just a hunch, I think Glenville competes but that's a long road game to start the year
      Frostburg @ New Haven - What are we doing here? Closer than we think, but the blue turf survives again.
      WV State @ Moorhead State - Something tells me I may regret this, but home FCS team for the W.
      Seton Hill @ Wheeling - I smell a hot seat in Greensburg. But SH normally doesn't care about football.
      West Liberty @ Walsh - Terrible vs. Mediocre... give me the mediocre
      Gannon @ Charleston - New DC but I think the PSAC talent should be enough.
      Bloomsburg @ Fairmont - It makes my heart happy to see Bloomsburg stink the way they do now.

FRIDAY, September 1
      Fayetteville State @ UNC-Pembroke - The amount of hate in this thread for UNCP is Laugh Out Loud Funny.

Saturday, September 2
      Ohio Dominican @ Notre Dame - Game of the week in the MEC. Gotta go with what I know. RTDB all day NDC
      Emory & Henry @ Concord - Gotta take the SAC school, even the second year ones. Plus that Concord defense - woof.
      Johnson C. Smith @ WV Wesleyan - In a game of stinkers take the one with the better floor of talent. That's JCSU.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X