Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regional rankings

The regional rankings are out, and the NE10 has New Haven at #3 and Post at #5.

Re: Regional rankings

Did you overlook Assumption at #10? With losses to Kutztown (7-0) by 4 and to UNH (DII 6-0) by 6, they are still on the list.
    If they can figure out how to play more than two good quarters in a game, it will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
      Did you overlook Assumption at #10? With losses to Kutztown (7-0) by 4 and to UNH (DII 6-0) by 6, they are still on the list.
      If they can figure out how to play more than two good quarters in a game, it will be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
        The regional rankings are out, and the NE10 has New Haven at #3 and Post at #5.
        I don't get it, how can New Haven is ahead of Post? Don't get me wrong, I would love to see my chargers go to top top but how can a 6-0 team is ahead of a 7-0 team? SOS? I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post
          I don't get it, how can New Haven is ahead of Post? Don't get me wrong, I would love to see my chargers go to top top but how can a 6-0 team is ahead of a 7-0 team? SOS? I don't know.
          It's the classic question of how much W/L% is OWP worth. Don't worry, there's no answer. The weighted OWP for the undefeated teams in SR1:

1. Notre Dame .499
          2. Kutztown .490
          3. New Haven .522
          4. Tiffin .463
          5. LIU Post .443
          6. West Chester .397

There's a significant gap between 1-3 to 4-6. So 4-6 are just in order of their OWP. New Haven has a lot of OWP, but was knocked down to 3 for having only 6 D2 games.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X