Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NE10 Week 11 Scores

Tell you the truth, I'm not really sure what happened. There was a lot of confusion and noise at the end, so I couldn't hear the referee's announcement. I'll have to wait for the box score to see what happened. The only sure thing is that the Post defense made their 3rd goal-line stand of the day and stopped the last UNH play one or two yards short of the end zone as the clock ran out.
    Last edited by CWP '68; 11-10-2018, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Pace wins 33-10 and finishes with a 7-3 record. An amazing season for Pace.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
        Pace wins 33-10 and finishes with a 7-3 record. An amazing season for Pace.
        Congratulations to Pace on a great season. It's a tribute to the players, the coaches, and a supportive administration that finally built a stadium of their own for the team and created a stable environment for the program to grow.

Comment

Originally posted by jim816 View Post
          LIU Post wins a thriller 17-13

Games end with UNH on the 1 yard line facing 4th and goals but it looks like time expired on the previous play.

Hard to tell what exactly happened there was a long delay on the updating and remember I am following a play by play stats
          update in words not a video.

I really want someone who was there ot tell me exactly what happened at the end here.
          New Haven was out of timeouts and was short of the end zone. Carlock made the tackle on the 1 yd line and the game ended. Patterson was scrambling to avoid the sack and Huber was his only option. He should have at least throw the ball into the end zone to see what might have happened. It was a good game.

Comment

Originally posted by CWP '68 View Post
            Congratulations to Pace on a great season. It's a tribute to the players, the coaches, and a supportive administration that finally built a stadium of their own for the team and created a stable environment for the program to grow.
            Saw them getting better but not to the 7-3 level. Great season for them.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
                New Haven was out of timeouts and was short of the end zone. Carlock made the tackle on the 1 yd line and the game ended. Patterson was scrambling to avoid the sack and Huber was his only option. He should have at least throw the ball into the end zone to see what might have happened. It was a good game.

New haven coached blew the game. Called a 2 consecutive timeouts on 3rd and 7 and then after the 3rd down run. What you do is allow post to run their 3rd down play and see the outcome. If posts converts and gets a first you can then use your 2 timeouts on the next drive. If they choose to run which they did, you then call your timeout. He wasted a timeout and it costed then a chance at the end. That first down play and goal where they spiked it. That could have been a timeout allowing an extra chance. What could have been....

Comment

Comment

We'll find out tomorrow afternoon.

Comment

What can you say about the game Post Linebacker Jake Carlock played today? He recovered a New Haven fumble in Post's end zone to save one touchdown in the 2nd quarter, intercepted a New Haven pass at the Pioneer 10 late in the 4th quarter to halt another Charger drive, and took down the New Haven receiver on the Post 1-yard line as the clock ran out to ice the win and the championship. Carlock has been a force for both seasons he's been on the squad, but today's effort was the best individual performance I have seen by a Pioneer linebacker since Ronnie Modick wore the Green and Gold. Congratulations to Jake Carlock for an outstanding effort today.

Comment

Originally posted by CWP '68 View Post
                        What can you say about the game Post Linebacker Jake Carlock played today? He recovered a New Haven fumble in Post's end zone to save one touchdown in the 2nd quarter, intercepted a New Haven pass at the Pioneer 10 late in the 4th quarter to halt another Charger drive, and took down the New Haven receiver on the Post 1-yard line as the clock ran out to ice the win and the championship. Carlock has been a force for both seasons he's been on the squad, but today's effort was the best individual performance I have seen by a Pioneer linebacker since Ronnie Modick wore the Green and Gold. Congratulations to Jake Carlock for an outstanding effort today.

Comment

Post should be #1 seed instead of NDC. As far as New Haven is concerned, personally, I do not think they will make it. Congrats on the win BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by Chargers Nation View Post
                            Post should be #1 seed instead of NDC. As far as New Haven is concerned, personally, I do not think they will make it. Congrats on the win BTW.
                            I don't think New Haven will make the playoff either. They should know this when trying to make the schedule and it came back and bite them when playing less d2 games than everyone else in the region.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post
                              I don't think New Haven will make the playoff either. They should know this when trying to make the schedule and it came back and bite them when playing less d2 games than everyone else in the region.
                              I think we need new head coach period. This coach is sooooo bad of making decisions at crucial time. There is no way New Haven gonna win against a good football team with this coach. He is terrible.

Comment

Harris takes a kickoff 101 for a TD and makes a one handed catch for another but the Hounds had no bite and flame out at Stonehill.

From website:
                                - Harris caught three passes for 69 yards and one score while also returning three kickoffs for 153 yards with a touchdown. His kickoff return touchdown gave him 14 return touchdowns in his career, breaking the NCAA All-Division record of 13 set by three different players. The 100-yard return also tied the school record, set by Tom Bourdon in 1978. He also finished his career with school records for total career touchdowns (45) and all-purpose yards (6,173).
                                Last edited by NE10Fan; 11-11-2018, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X