Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Between Bentley, Shepherd, Kutztown, Slippery Rock and Cal, one of those teams is going to miss the playoffs.
    I don't see Shepherd looses at home to Cal and if this is the case, Shepherd should be #1 and a bye in the first round. The looser of this game will be out of the playoffs IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post

I don't see Shepherd looses at home to Cal and if this is the case, Shepherd should be #1 and a bye in the first round. The looser of this game will be out of the playoffs IMO.
      Shepherd is playing Clarion. Slippery Rock is playing Kutztown for the PSAC title.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Shepherd is playing Clarion. Slippery Rock is playing Kutztown for the PSAC title.
        My bad LOL. I looked at the schedule listed from D2football.com and it has Cal @ Shepherd this weekend.

Comment

My bad LOL. I looked at the schedule listed from D2football.com and it has Cal @ Shepherd this weekend.
          No, we get that SOS black hole known as Clarion next weekend. Honestly, I would be concerned about our playoff chances if we didn't have a strong SOS up to this point. But we're running out of spaces for some pretty good teams.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
            New Haven wins the NE10 championship 31-14, the exact score Bentley won by in 2019. Zach Mauro was the star with 175 yards rushing.

Chargers will be in the playoffs provided they don't screw up against FPU next week (it has happened before).

The win is the 50th career win for Coach Pincince, and it is his first NE10 title. He is the first NH coach to win 50 games.
            Congratulations to UNH! UNH was the best team all season.

Comment

I was looking forward to watch the reply stream of this game after getting back from Worcester. I got seasick with the camera flipping from one side of the field to the other. I made it to the half. What was up with that?

Comment

Congrats to New Haven on winning the NE10. It was a dominant performance for the Chargers as they won whistle to whistle. The OL was great and the defense was solid all day long. It looks like both Bentley and New Haven could be in the playoffs if they both win next weekend. But it is absolute chaos in the playoff picture. With earned access possible, someone will be left out.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
                  Congrats to New Haven on winning the NE10. It was a dominant performance for the Chargers as they won whistle to whistle. The OL was great and the defense was solid all day long. It looks like both Bentley and New Haven could be in the playoffs if they both win next weekend. But it is absolute chaos in the playoff picture. With earned access possible, someone will be left out.
                  The NE10 has really some great excitement and this particular game definitely got reginal plus national attention. Hopefully the NE10 will have 2 teams in. Without doing some research, I couldn't even tell when was the last time this conference has 2 teams in the post season in the same year.

Comment

The NE10 has really some great excitement and this particular game definitely got reginal plus national attention. Hopefully the NE10 will have 2 teams in. Without doing some research, I couldn't even tell when was the last time this conference has 2 teams in the post season in the same year.
                    It was way back in 2018, prior to masks, hand sanitizer, and social distancing. Both Post and New Haven made the playoffs and both lost to Slippery Rock in the 1st and 2nd rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post

It was way back in 2018, prior to masks, hand sanitizer, and social distancing. Both Post and New Haven made the playoffs and both lost to Slippery Rock in the 1st and 2nd rounds.
                      Lol thanks Paul, I have no idea where my memory went.

Comment

Originally posted by NE10Fan View Post
                        I was looking forward to watch the reply stream of this game after getting back from Worcester. I got seasick with the camera flipping from one side of the field to the other. I made it to the half. What was up with that?
                        Well, multiple camera angles are not that unusual these days at sporting events specially for football. However, I think they should atleast let a play finishes before switching angle.

Comment

Lol thanks Paul, I have no idea where my memory went.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X