1. New Haven (7 first-place votes) - 49 pts
    2. Assumption (1) - 37
    3. Bentley - 33
    4. Pace - 26
    5. St. Anselm - 23
    6. Southern Connecticut State - 21
    7. American International - 18
    8. Franklin Pierce - 17
    Wow, Pace is in 4th place with 26 pts after 2-8 season. I would think Southern Conn. should be 4th and Pace should be 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
      Got this from the General Discussion board:

1. New Haven (7 first-place votes) - 49 pts
      2. Assumption (1) - 37
      3. Bentley - 33
      4. Pace - 26
      5. St. Anselm - 23
      6. Southern Connecticut State - 21
      7. American International - 18
      8. Franklin Pierce - 17
      I think southern will finish fourth. Pace I believe will finish in 6. I think my Yellow Jackets will improve a little but will not finish above 4th place. Maybe 5th.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post

Wow, Pace is in 4th place with 26 pts after 2-8 season. I would think Southern Conn. should be 4th and Pace should be 6th.
        New Haven having to play SCSU twice this season makes me nervous.

I think AIC will be better than 7th, they showed some signs last year.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

New Haven having to play SCSU twice this season makes me nervous.

I think AIC will be better than 7th, they showed some signs last year.
          Completely agree with playing SCSU always worries me. It doesn't matter what the records say, SCSU is always dangerous. Like I said, they should be better than 6th.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post

Completely agree with playing SCSU always worries me. It doesn't matter what the records say, SCSU is always dangerous. Like I said, they should be better than 6th.
            New Haven is reloading it's rosters with many D1 transfers and a great recruiting class plus Connor Degenhardt to lead the offense and Khyon Fitpatrick to lead the explosive defense are both returning. Personally, I think New Haven is in a great shape to repeat as a conference champion and I can't wait for this football season. Go Chargers!

Comment

Originally posted by New Haven Chargers View Post

New Haven is reloading it's rosters with many D1 transfers and a great recruiting class plus Connor Degenhardt to lead the offense and Khyon Fitpatrick to lead the explosive defense are both returning. Personally, I think New Haven is in a great shape to repeat as a conference champion and I can't wait for this football season. Go Chargers!
              The picture will be much clearer around 3 on September 3 after the CHARGERS do battle with the CIAA #1 pick BSU BULLDOGS down in Maryland. Great interconference matchup between a couple of solid ranked teams. Can't start soon enough !!!

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

The picture will be much clearer around 3 on September 3 after the CHARGERS do battle with the CIAA #1 pick BSU BULLDOGS down in Maryland. Great interconference matchup between a couple of solid ranked teams. Can't start soon enough !!!
                Yeah, I will be at this game and definitely it's gonna be a great battle between the two top teams. New Haven is also trying to revenge from last year's lost to the Bulldogs at home and you are right, the season can't start soon enough.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X