Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Haven @ Bowie State.

This, my friends, is going to be a great game. I am picking New Haven to win this game in Maryland. What are your thoughts? Who do you have?

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post
    This, my friends, is going to be a great game. I am picking New Haven to win this game in Maryland. What are your thoughts? Who do you have?
    Two conference champions to start the football season for both teams, it doesn't get better than this. I like my Chargers in this one and I am biased lol. Go Chargers!

Comment

Originally posted by UNH Chargers View Post

Two conference champions to start the football season for both teams, it doesn't get better than this. I like my Chargers in this one and I am biased lol. Go Chargers!
      Bowie State is a conference champion for a reason. Althought they lost their haed coach and some other coaches also some key players, but they have been a very good football team for sometime now. New Haven is looking good but that's on paper and we will see what will happen on the field and thta is where everything counts.

Comment

Chargers need to take care of the ball. Last year Bowie’s defense outscored our offense. Can’t happen again especially if the Chargers are a defense and running game team like last year.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
          Chargers need to take care of the ball. Last year Bowie’s defense outscored our offense. Can’t happen again especially if the Chargers are a defense and running game team like last year.
          I still have nightmare verytime I thought of that game. The Chargers turned over the ball at the worst possible time during the game, the offense had the worst game of the season and part of it was Bowie State defense. New Haven had so many oppotunities through out the game, but came up empty and again, Bowie State defense was just too much. New Haven was just trying to catch up since they were way behide. I don't know about you guys, but the Chargers need to improve in many areas and hopefully, the rest of last year's games did just that. I really hope New Haven will win, but it's not gonna be easy and last year proved just that.

Comment

Nothing like two heavyweights to start off the season. Go Chargers. Win one for the NE10

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacketalum View Post
              Nothing like two heavyweights to start off the season. Go Chargers. Win one for the NE10
              That is what we are hoping for. As far as AIC is playing Frosburg is concerned, you guys get no love from the MEC by picking Frosburg and personally, I don't think Frosburg is as good as last year. They lost a lot during the off season so hope AIC wins this year at their place. Will be routing for you guys.

Comment

Originally posted by New Haven Chargers View Post

That is what we are hoping for. As far as AIC is playing Frosburg is concerned, you guys get no love from the MEC by picking Frosburg and personally, I don't think Frosburg is as good as last year. They lost a lot during the off season so hope AIC wins this year at their place. Will be routing for you guys.
                You are right, AIC has no love over there. Let's prove them wrong and only AIC could do that!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X