Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AIC roster

Hopefully it's not a complete roster, very thin on the O-lines with only 7 listed.

Comment

Looks like he may have opted to start his life after football. Started college in 2017

Comment

The roster looks complete now. It looks like Demild is gone. I do see they have a grad transfer from Rhode Island. Don't know if he will be the starter but after watching his film I believe he will be. Brandon Robinson

Comment

DeMild has moved into corporate America and officially graduated last spring.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
            Well, that explained it.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post
              That's good to hear. Good luck young man. Get that corporate money.

Comment

Well, AIC had 2 possessions with 0 yard gained, not good but the defense managed to get one interception. Where are all the fans btw. I thought there would be more fans than this Frostburg, specially it's the season opener and at home.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X