X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNH Chargers
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Falewicz View Post

Holy Cross had the stadium on Saturday. The weekend was set up around them as it was the 2nd or 3rd time they played there. Assumption got the call for Sunday and there was a high school game played after them. It was a cool setting for a game. It was an experience for the teams involved and a memory that they would not forget.
    Ahh, good infomations. Thanks Paul.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Falewicz
    replied
    Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post

It seems odd that teams from this area are playing on a Sunday? Could it be the stadium not available on Saturday? But without doing some research, I couldn't recall a Sunday game at all.
    Holy Cross had the stadium on Saturday. The weekend was set up around them as it was the 2nd or 3rd time they played there. Assumption got the call for Sunday and there was a high school game played after them. It was a cool setting for a game. It was an experience for the teams involved and a memory that they would not forget.

Leave a comment:

• NewHaven Alum
    replied
    Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
    Sunday football!
    It seems odd that teams from this area are playing on a Sunday? Could it be the stadium not available on Saturday? But without doing some research, I couldn't recall a Sunday game at all.

Leave a comment:

• cwfenn
    replied
    Sunday football!

Leave a comment:

• yellowjacketalum
    replied
    AIC lose 45-3. GV was just the better team. Won the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. GV run game ran all over AIC defense. I like that Andrew Sanborn. Looks like the starter for next year. AIC can not put the ball in the end zone for some odd reason. That’s back to back home games just scoring a field goal. Just 6 points scored in 2 games. Awful! At least there was fight.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Falewicz
    replied
    Where’s New Haven’s regular kicker?
    He was hurt a couple of weeks on a kick off.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Falewicz
    replied
    Bentley’s up 24-0. Good thing I didn’t bet St. A’s.
    Me too....... I thought that the Hawks would be ready and they were not.

Leave a comment:

• cwfenn
    replied
    Bryant up 21-3

Bentley up 37-0
    Last edited by cwfenn; 10-08-2022, 12:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• cwfenn
    replied
    New Haven up 21-0 at the half

Leave a comment:

• yellowjacketalum
    replied
    They move the ball, find some success and the drive stops!

Leave a comment:

• UNH Chargers
    replied
    I was wondering the same.

Leave a comment:

• cwfenn
    replied
    Bentley’s up 24-0. Good thing I didn’t bet St. A’s.

Leave a comment:

• cwfenn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• yellowjacketalum
    replied
    Halftime all GV. 35-3. They tried to score before the half. They already have their backup QB in the game. Hicks and Dahvey are the playmakers for AIC. They are finding holes in GV D but can’t make it to the end zone. GV defense steps up at the right time. Still some time to hope for some type of miracle.

Leave a comment:

• yellowjacketalum
    replied
    35-3 GV! This is getting ugly. GV is winning the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. There is no pass rush by AIC and getting pushed back when GV runs the ball. Offense line is getting pushed back and GV defenders are getting through. One team is the example of excellence and the other is the opposite.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X