Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Players are transferring to New Haven.

Well, it looks like we have another NE10 player is transferring to UNH. Brody Peacock was an offensive lineman from Franklin-Fierce is now part of Chargers' family. Welcome Brody Peacock.

https://twitter.com/BrodyPeacock

Here are more mid year transfers. I have never seen New Haven has this many transfers before and head football coach said "Right now we are at 27 [grad students] and we could be at 30-35 when we hit the fall," New Haven coach Chris Pincince said. This does not include first year players.

https://newhavenchargers.com/news/20...transfers.aspx

Comment

Old Geezer U is back for another season! (Not a complaint, it’s been working)

Hearing a lot about the new training center-if that place is legit they need to try to recruit like the top teams.

Comment

New Haven has also signed 20 high school guys today [as of 1pm]

Comment

Originally posted by BigCatcirca73 View Post
          New Haven has also signed 20 high school guys today [as of 1pm]
          Yeah, it's great to see some of these guys played football against each other when they were in high school and they recruited each other in college.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
            Old Geezer U is back for another season! (Not a complaint, it’s been working)

Hearing a lot about the new training center-if that place is legit they need to try to recruit like the top teams.
            I haven't seen the new training center but saw some of it on the website and I have to say, I wish we had something like that while I was there lol. The campus is so different now with so many buildings popping up. As far as recruiting is concerned, I think New Haven has been doing better compare to other schools in the northeast. However, the location is why many universities in the northeast could not recruit better athletes versus those in the south or west of us.

Comment

Originally posted by UNH Chargers View Post

I haven't seen the new training center but saw some of it on the website and I have to say, I wish we had something like that while I was there lol. The campus is so different now with so many buildings popping up. As far as recruiting is concerned, I think New Haven has been doing better compare to other schools in the northeast. However, the location is why many universities in the northeast could not recruit better athletes versus those in the south or west of us.
              When were you there? I was a student there during the Sparano years (didn’t play but didn’t miss a home game).

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

When were you there? I was a student there during the Sparano years (didn’t play but didn’t miss a home game).
                I was there from 84 to 88 and 90 to 92 for grad school. I was at just about every home game and most away games.

Comment

I was there from 84 to 88 and 90 to 92 for grad school. I was at just about every home game and most away games.
                  I was at UNH from 09 to 13 lol and just a little younger, but yeah the new facility looks great and hopefully attract many more players from all sports.

Comment

Things are getting more interesting now with another D1 transfer from formal UCLA QB Parker McQuarrie. A 6'7'', 242 lbs with 3 years of eligibility remaining is joining the Chargers' family. I'd like to see Jack Chandler to start this season and what do you guys think?

Comment

Originally posted by New Haven Chargers View Post
                      Things are getting more interesting now with another D1 transfer from formal UCLA QB Parker McQuarrie. A 6'7'', 242 lbs with 3 years of eligibility remaining is joining the Chargers' family. I'd like to see Jack Chandler to start this season and what do you guys think?
                      Wow, looks like another Connor Degenhardt for 3 more years. We have now what 10 QBs on the roster? I guess one more won't hurt lol. So yeah, it's gonna be interesting to see who will starts and I am not sure if Jack is coming back for another year.

Comment

Wow, looks like another Connor Degenhardt for 3 more years. We have now what 10 QBs on the roster? I guess one more won't hurt lol. So yeah, it's gonna be interesting to see who will starts and I am not sure if Jack is coming back for another year.
                        I think Jack Chandler is coming back for one more year.

Comment

Well, Jack's younger brother Matt had enrolled at New Haven and will be playing wide receiver. Imagine Jack will be throwing football to his brother.

Comment

As long as whoever starts is good. Pincince is not above changing starters or going with multiple QB’s until one stands out. With 10 QB’s, at least one has to be good, right?

That being said, I think the roster bigger than it used to be. Maybe getting ready for a move to D1?

Comment

Another player is transferring to New Haven, this time is an OLJordan Griffin a 6'3 310 lbs form Sacred Heard with 2 years of eligibility remaining. Welcome to Chargers' family.

https://twitter.com/jgriff2334?lang=en

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X