Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Haven commits

So let's talk about UNH commits with who you think are the best/impress with. Personally, I really like Anthony Rudiman from Westford Academy because he is really impress me and also Ricky Encarnacion from Leominster, MA.

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post
    So let's talk about UNH commits with who you think are the best/impress with. Personally, I really like Anthony Rudiman from Westford Academy because he is really impress me and also Ricky Encarnacion from Leominster, MA.
    I like that kid from Asonia David Casseti also the 2 from Depaul Catholic Lucus Young and John Villatta. How about all the transfers? I really like Josh Hamel from AIC. He is a great kicker and we seriously need one.

Comment

Getting the transfer kicker was key - kicking game lost the Assumption game for sure. [Can argue the Shepherd game as well]

The guy from Leominster is supposed to be very good. Another guy Bentley couldn't close the deal on.

Comment

Originally posted by New Haven Chargers View Post

I like that kid from Asonia David Casseti also the 2 from Depaul Catholic Lucus Young and John Villatta. How about all the transfers? I really like Josh Hamel from AIC. He is a great kicker and we seriously need one.
        Casseti led all of CT in rushing yards, I think. Makes sense-Ansonia’s the Chargers too.

Comment

QB Parker McQuarrie - 6’7”, 240 from New Hampshire. Spent 2 years on scout team at UCLA before a year at Independence CC. 3 years eligibility left:

https://twitter.com/PBMcQuarrie
          Last edited by cwfenn; 02-14-2023, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
            QB Parker McQuarrie - 6’7”, 240 from New Hampshire. Spent 2 years on scout team at UCLA before a year at Independence CC. 3 years eligibility left:

https://twitter.com/PBMcQuarrie
            I saw this earlier when New Haven Chargers posted in another thread regarding Parker McQuarrie and I tried to look into his previous stops. McQuarrie was originally recruited by UCLA but he never really played there and was so far in the deep chart so he decided to transfer to Independence CC in KS. He played one year there and there was not much to talk about. He is a pretty big guy and he was awesome when he was in high school and that was one of the reasons why UCLA got him in the first place. Let's see what he can do for us for the next 3 years.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCatcirca73 View Post
              Getting the transfer kicker was key - kicking game lost the Assumption game for sure. [Can argue the Shepherd game as well]

The guy from Leominster is supposed to be very good. Another guy Bentley couldn't close the deal on.
              Yes, yes and yes I am so glad that we got a good kicker and last season was so hard to watch when the kicking game was none exited.

Comment

Casseti led all of CT in rushing yards, I think. Makes sense-Ansonia’s the Chargers too.
                You are correct. Sr Year Stats •2,204 rushing yards (#1 in CT) •33 TD’s •2,404 all purpose yards (#1 in CT) •85 tackles •5 sacks 1 int •’22 MaxPreps HS Player of The Year (CT) •First Team All-State (Top 26) •State Champion 13-0 and the state only unbeaten team this past season.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post

I saw this earlier when New Haven Chargers posted in another thread regarding Parker McQuarrie and I tried to look into his previous stops. McQuarrie was originally recruited by UCLA but he never really played there and was so far in the deep chart so he decided to transfer to Independence CC in KS. He played one year there and there was not much to talk about. He is a pretty big guy and he was awesome when he was in high school and that was one of the reasons why UCLA got him in the first place. Let's see what he can do for us for the next 3 years.
                  Yep, 4-star D1 recruit to backup at a community college. Curious what he really is. The optimist in me is hoping this ends up like Ryan Osiecki’s transfer.
                  Last edited by cwfenn; 02-14-2023, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Yep, 4-star D1 recruit to backup at a community college. Curious what he really is. The optimist in me is hoping this ends up like Ryan Osiecki’s transfer.
                    If he turns out to be anything close to Ryan Osiecki, it would be a wonderful for the next 3 years.

Comment

here is the list of additional commits and transfers to play football at New Haven. The list is getting longer and longer.

https://twitter.com/UNewHavenFB

Comment

Also I really like JaBron Solomon out of Woodbury,NJ. He is a two sports player in football and basketball. Our basketball team might want to look at Mr. Solomon.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X