Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chapmaja View Post
    A few questions come out of this entire mess.

First, with the new head coach only lasting 1 year and having been fairly successful in that season (7-3, 5-2 NE-10) and then the majority of assistance coaches leaving, the question is why did those assistant coaches leave so quickly.

Second, how long has this AD been in charge of the Athletic Department. Is this a new AD pushing his weight around, or something else.

Third, How have the numbers of players been impacted before, during and after the season the head coach was in charge and through the process of making the coaching changes?

This is a program that over the years has had moderate levels of success including two straight NCAA appearances about 20 years ago and a 3rd appearance in 2021.
    Actually, they were all gone, everybody including head coach and all assistance coaches and a bunch players. I believe it has a lot to do with the AD.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post

Actually, they were all gone, everybody including head coach and all assistance coaches and a bunch players. I believe it has a lot to do with the AD.
      Just curious where you got the info that a lot of players left?

Falcons lost three starters on Offense
      OT & WR -no eligibility left
      RB - playing as a Grad Transfer at an FCS.

Falcons lost 4 starters on Defense
      2 DEs, CB & a Safety with no eligibility left.
      Also , their Nick LB/DB left for an FCS program

Their 2-deep roster is solid and experienced. The real impact of the Reynolds year will not be felt for another year or so. Mediocre recruiting class under Reynolds and they could develop no recruiting traction this year with nothing but an Interim HC & no assistants.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCatcirca73 View Post

Just curious where you got the info that a lot of players left?

Falcons lost three starters on Offense
        OT & WR -no eligibility left
        RB - playing as a Grad Transfer at an FCS.

Falcons lost 4 starters on Defense
        2 DEs, CB & a Safety with no eligibility left.
        Also , their Nick LB/DB left for an FCS program

Their 2-deep roster is solid and experienced. The real impact of the Reynolds year will not be felt for another year or so. Mediocre recruiting class under Reynolds and they could develop no recruiting traction this year with nothing but an Interim HC & no assistants.
        You're right, my bad and silly me because I looked at last year's roster vs this year's and completely forgotten that there were many seniors that had graduated plus about 6 or 7 others that are no longer on the team.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X