Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New Haven Chargers View Post

Well Waid is better than Menard in my opinion. In two games, Menard is 19-60 for a total of 240 yards, yes 240 total yards in two games. Is this guy the best QB on the roster? If he is, than we're in big trouble. What in the world Pincince sees in this guy? New Haven is so predictable in call selections. Dev Holmes has 54 receiving yards so far this season. The offense is an embarrasment with both opponents outplayed them just about every catagory statistically. I don't know what else to say to this football team. They just can't win big games.
    To be fair, the two opponents that New Haven played so far are very good football teams however, they should be-able to win both contests. We are so used to see Degenhardt at the center of this offense so now with this new offense, it looks awful. You are so correct about the new quarterback, if this is the best that Pincince could come up with, this is going to be a very long football season.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCatcirca73 View Post

Waid was 12 of 28 for 115 yds and 3 picks. His running doesn't make up for all the missed throws and turnovers.
      Even with the picks he’s better than our guy.

Comment

Have any of you guys noticed the officials from the New Haven-Bentley game made some bad calls for locating the locations of the ball during some of the plays? There were many but some are just so noticeable. for instance, at the 2:23 mark of the second quarter, when New Haven receiving the Bentley punt, the ball should be at the 25 yardline, but somehow the ref put the ball at the 30 yardline instead. The second time was when New Haven was punting the ball and Bentley's returner ran the ball back to, I think to the 39 yard line or the 40 yardline max, but the the official put the ball on the 45 yardline instead.

Comment

Originally posted by UNH Chargers View Post

To be fair, the two opponents that New Haven played so far are very good football teams however, they should be-able to win both contests. We are so used to see Degenhardt at the center of this offense so now with this new offense, it looks awful. You are so correct about the new quarterback, if this is the best that Pincince could come up with, this is going to be a very long football season.
          I also noticed that the offensive line is rotating at the right tackle position for every possession or so with number 68 and 75. Is this a normal thing to do?

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Even with the picks he’s better than our guy.
            I'll take Waid over Menard any day.

Comment

New Haven better get their act together. Southern may be 0-2 but they're not screwing around this year.

I go back 30 years with this team, and this is the worst QB performance I can remember. Even the years before they dropped football, it wasn't this bad. Well, it was bad, but not like this. I can't imagine how bad the other QB's were for Menard to have earned the starting job. That's on the coaches and recruiters. He needs to improve and improve fast or they will lose the season quick.

Comment

I just don't understand why Pincince did not put in another quarterback like Jack Chandler when Menard is struggling. Give another QB a chance and Pincince had done this before with 2 quarterbacks. the offense is desperately needing some helps, so fix it. The offensive line used to open holds for the RBs, now they could not find those anymore.. Wide receivers have been dropping lots of catchable passes. We will see how they adjust at home against Southern Connecticut.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post
                  I just don't understand why Pincince did not put in another quarterback like Jack Chandler when Menard is struggling. Give another QB a chance and Pincince had done this before with 2 quarterbacks. the offense is desperately needing some helps, so fix it. The offensive line used to open holds for the RBs, now they could not find those anymore.. Wide receivers have been dropping lots of catchable passes. We will see how they adjust at home against Southern Connecticut.
                  Wish I knew about the QB situation. Pincince seems to be aware of it according to the article on the NH website. Southern is 0-2 but gave both their opponents a tough game. Pretty worried about this week.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Wish I knew about the QB situation. Pincince seems to be aware of it according to the article on the NH website. Southern is 0-2 but gave both their opponents a tough game. Pretty worried about this week.
                    Southern Connecticut is our rival and it doesn't matter what kind of records these teams have, it's gonna be war when they are on the field. Do I worry about this game? You better believe it, and Pincince needs to do something about the offense. New Haven has enough talents on the roster to compete, but he needs to put together a correct ingredient to form a stronger offense. It's still early in the season and we'll see how things will work out, but as of right now, this football team needs help, particularly the offense.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post

Southern Connecticut is our rival and it doesn't matter what kind of records these teams have, it's gonna be war when they are on the field. Do I worry about this game? You better believe it, and Pincince needs to do something about the offense. New Haven has enough talents on the roster to compete, but he needs to put together a correct ingredient to form a stronger offense. It's still early in the season and we'll see how things will work out, but as of right now, this football team needs help, particularly the offense.
                      The way I see it, this offense couldn't even get 2 yards in a crucial situation like the Frosburg game at home on the blue and lost the game. Coaches made some really bad decisions and so predictable. It's a team problem not just the offense, but yeah this offense is horrendous and there's no excuse for it. There's still hope for this team and I am not gonna give up on it, not yet anyway. Pincince is a very smart guy and I hope he recognizes the problems and does something about it. Let's go!

Comment

Even Versus Sports Simulator has it in their system as of today (9/15) that New Haven lost to Bentley:

https://www.versussportssimulator.co...ms/New%20Haven

Comment

Well, it looks like Menard will lead the offense for New Haven this week vs Southern Connecticut. Hopefully, We'll see good rsults of a week of practice will bring to the table and keep the trophy in West Haven. Southern is a very tough opponent and always dangerous. Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by UNH Chargers View Post
                            Well, it looks like Menard will lead the offense for New Haven this week vs Southern Connecticut. Hopefully, We'll see good rsults of a week of practice will bring to the table and keep the trophy in West Haven. Southern is a very tough opponent and always dangerous. Let's go!
                            Southern’s QB is a transfer from D1 Bryant, he’s been pretty good so far.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X