Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE10 Week 7 Games

First kickoff at 1 today. Hoping New Haven doesn’t get trapped by St. Anselm again!

So I guess New Haven doesn’t kick field goals anymore?

Comment

New Haven playing terribly. Trap Game Alert officially on.

I have eligibility if they need a kicker. What happened to the kid from AIC? Hurt?

Comment

Halftime AIC leads 27-21. We may have a shoot out on our hands

Comment

Bentley 20- 0 early 2nd. Pace benched the starting QB after a pick-6 on a really bad decision.

Comment

Bentley 27-0 6 minutes to half.

Comment

Congrats to Assumption for winning the NE10. Well, maybe not yet, but they’re at the top now.
              Last edited by cwfenn; 10-14-2023, 03:07 PM.

Comment

AIC with a big 4th down stop at their end zone. With under 2 left in the game AIC leads 27-21. Defense for both teams stepped up in the second half.

Comment

AIC WINS!!!! 27-21. Defense didn’t exist for both teams in the first half. The second half no one scored. Southern had a chance to score with under 2 minutes left but AIC stopped them with a big goal line stand to secure the win. Kasko is really impressing me. Finding the right receivers and putting the ball in the right place! Good win against a rival.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowjacketalum View Post
                    AIC WINS!!!! 27-21. Defense didn’t exist for both teams in the first half. The second half no one scored. Southern had a chance to score with under 2 minutes left but AIC stopped them with a big goal line stand to secure the win. Kasko is really impressing me. Finding the right receivers and putting the ball in the right place! Good win against a rival.
                    Good win.

Comment

When you have multiple kickers on your roster and you’re afraid to kick a 28-yard and a 31-yard field goal, that’s on the coaching staff. It’s why New Haven lost to Assumption last year, and now St. Anselm got another trap game upset that likely wrecks another New Haven season. That’s four wins for them over New Haven.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                        Congrats to Assumption for winning the NE10. Well, maybe not yet, but they’re at the top now.
                        You're original post made me think of the pic of Truman with the newspaper headline "Dewey Wins".

It's anyone's ball game now. Reminds me of 2019 when Bentley started out 1-4 then ran the table to win the NE-10.

Comment

Originally posted by BigCatcirca73 View Post

You're original post made me think of the pic of Truman with the newspaper headline "Dewey Wins".

It's anyone's ball game now. Reminds me of 2019 when Bentley started out 1-4 then ran the table to win the NE-10.
                          You’re right about it being open now. I usually don’t get this irritated over a loss, but this one sucks.

Can make a legit argument for New Haven being 7-0 and I’m pretty sick of losing to St. Anselm, and for reasons that they’ve had weeks to figure out. For a program that’s supposed to have more resources than they ever had before, why don’t they have a backup kicker who can kick a 30-yarder?
                          Last edited by cwfenn; 10-14-2023, 09:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

You’re right about it being open now. I usually don’t get this irritated over a loss, but this one sucks.

Can make a legit argument for New Haven being 7-0 and I’m pretty sick of losing to St. Anselm, and for reasons that they’ve had weeks to figure out. For a program that’s supposed to have more resources than they ever had before, why don’t they have a backup kicker who can kick a 30-yarder?
                            I live not far from New Haven. I know some former Chargers. I've asked them the same question about the kicker situation for a couple of years.

There's a lot of good soccer programs in state. Can't they find some guy that wants to "kick the touchdown" ?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X