Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NE10 Week 11 Games

SCSU/Assumption at 12, then Bentley/New Haven and AIC/FP at 1.

From the NE10 Web site, a preview of the Bentley/New Haven game:

QUICK HIT: The NE10 football regular season championship will be on the line Saturday when Bentley visits New Haven at DellaCamera Stadium. Both teams currently sit at 5-1 in NE10 play heading into the final weekend, with Saturday's winner taking home the league crown. Bentley's last NE10 title came in 2019, while New Haven's most recent championship was in 2021. New Haven boasts the NE10's top offense (26.1 points per game), while Bentley has the league's top scoring defense (allowing 12.7 points per game).

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
    SCSU/Assumption at 12, then Bentley/New Haven and AIC/FP at 1.

From the NE10 Web site, a preview of the Bentley/New Haven game:

QUICK HIT: The NE10 football regular season championship will be on the line Saturday when Bentley visits New Haven at DellaCamera Stadium. Both teams currently sit at 5-1 in NE10 play heading into the final weekend, with Saturday's winner taking home the league crown. Bentley's last NE10 title came in 2019, while New Haven's most recent championship was in 2021. New Haven boasts the NE10's top offense (26.1 points per game), while Bentley has the league's top scoring defense (allowing 12.7 points per game).
    It is hard to believe that New Haven has the best scoring offense in the league. With this offense, they couldn't even score on a 2 inch line without 3 tries and they were lucky to even get win last week vs Pace. New Haven was stopped on 4th and inches and the game should be over with a Pace victory, well the coaching staff from Pace apparently called for a time out as the play was being executed and New Haven got another try and they scored a touchdown. I don't trust this offense and I certainly don't trust Menard to carry this team.

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post

It is hard to believe that New Haven has the best scoring offense in the league. With this offense, they couldn't even score on a 2 inch line without 3 tries and they were lucky to even get win last week vs Pace. New Haven was stopped on 4th and inches and the game should be over with a Pace victory, well the coaching staff from Pace apparently called for a time out as the play was being executed and New Haven got another try and they scored a touchdown. I don't trust this offense and I certainly don't trust Menard to carry this team.
      Yep. Numbers may not lie, but they don’t always tell the truth either.

Comment

SCSU up 14-7 early second

Comment

SCSU tied with Assumption 14-14 halftime

Comment

Bentley returns the kickoff for a TD, 7-0 a few seconds in

Comment

Ais answers, 7-7 late in first

Comment

7-3 FP late in first

Comment

AIC 10-7 early second

Comment

Bentley FG from 40 gives them a 10-7 lead late in second.

Comment

Halftime, Bentley leads 10-7.

Comment

Halftime, AIC leads 10-7.

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
                          Bentley FG from 40 gives them a 10-7 lead late in second.
                          The way this game is going, I don't think you just give up on a possession - especially with 3 timeouts in your pocket. And if you just want to kill the clock, you don't subject your QB to a shot like Menard took before half. 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by BigCatcirca73 View Post

The way this game is going, I don't think you just give up on a possession - especially with 3 timeouts in your pocket. And if you just want to kill the clock, you don't subject your QB to a shot like Menard took before half. 🤔
                            I think they were hoping to get a few yards and then decide. They get the second half kickoff so I think they wanted to play it low risk. Not sure they trusted the offense to do anything, so they played it to not make a mistake. Need to move the ball better, offensive line injuries or not. Bentley has the edge on all offensive stats.

Comment

SCSU up 20-14 in the fourth

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X