• Show
Clear All

• NE10 Pick'Em Regular Season Recap

The NE10 regular season is now over, and the

Week 11 Winners:
    Southern CT State over Assumption
    New Haven over Bentley
    Franklin Pierce over AIC

With the win, New Haven wins the NE10 title and awaits whether they will be invited to the playoffs. Information about the selection show is in the link below - it will be shown online at 6:00 Eastern time:

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...et-information

New Haven finishes with a 6-1 NE10 record and 8-2 overall record, followed by St. Anselm and Bentley, who both finished with 5-2 NE10 and 6-4 overall records. Assumption, Franklin Pierce, SCSU, Pace, and AIC complete the standings.

No NE10 had fewer than three wins in 2023, which is the best win totals for teams at the bottom of the standings in a few years. St. Anselm was the league's biggest surprise, and I would be writing about them being NE10 champs right now if not for a loss to Pace two weeks ago. Franklin Pierce lost a bunch of nail-biters or they might have had a really good record. Assumption was decimated by injuries but had the best non-conference win in 2023, a win over now-PSAC champ Kutztown. Pace gave it a good effort, but had some issues transitioning from their best-ever team. Southern CT State and AIC both hope to keep working their way toward better days next season. And next year Post joins in the fun.

Pick'Em Standings (leaders in bold print):

ctrabs74 - 5, 5, 4, 3, 2, 4, 3, 1, 4, 3, 1 = 35
    EastStroud13 - 3, 4 = 7
    New Haven Chargers - 5, 0, 0, 4, 3 = 12
    cwfenn - 4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 4, 4, 2 = 36
    NewHaven Alum - 4, 2, 4, 3, 2, 4, 2, 2, 3, 2, 2 = 28
    #1 Jayhawk Fan - 5, 4, 4, 3, 3, 0 , 2 = 21
    BigCatcirca73 - 3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 0, 2, 3 = 23
    yellowjacketalum - 4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 3, 3, 1 = 32
    UNH Chargers - 0, 0, 4, 3, 2 = 9

Now I get to try to explain away any conspiracies about how the person who does the Pick'Em ended up winning it. After all, I'm supposed to be the expert on Texas Football!

Week 12 Games - TBD

Congrats my friend for another win for Pick'em. Let see if we will have a week 12.

Comment

Congrats on the win!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X