Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justin Filder just transferred to New Haven. Very interesting move from the former Stonehill college running back. He was a 2019 Harlon Hill trophy candidate and he had one of his best rushing games against New Haven. He is now a Charger. What's ya'll think?

Comment

Originally posted by UNH Chargers View Post
      Justin Filder just transferred to New Haven. Very interesting move from the former Stonehill college running back. He was a 2019 Harlon Hill trophy candidate and he had one of his best rushing games against New Haven. He is now a Charger. What's ya'll think?
      Now that’s a name I’ve not heard in a long time…a long time. Seems according to his Twitter page that he’s been in the portal for over a year and I don’t think he played in 2023. I know what he was at Stonehill, so what is New Haven really getting here?

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Now that’s a name I’ve not heard in a long time…a long time. Seems according to his Twitter page that he’s been in the portal for over a year and I don’t think he played in 2023. I know what he was at Stonehill, so what is New Haven really getting here?
        Very interesting to say the least. I still remember how Justin Felder made New Haven defense looked non-exited in 2019 and before that game, New Haven defense was ranked in the top 10 nationally. I think his last season at Stonehill was 2021 and he transferred to Tiffin university the very next year in 2022. However, he did not accomplish much during the 2022 season in which he appeared in four games, rushing 33 times for a total of 123 yards. He added two receptions for 22 yards. After 2022 football season with Tiffin, he was, again, in the transfer portal February 1st, 2023 and just seven days later on February 7th, he got an offer from New Haven, However, he never enrolled at New Haven because IMO, he was still waiting for better offers, but he never get one from anybody, so he sat out in 2023. He finally decided to enroll at New Haven this year. So the question is, what New Haven really is getting with Felder? The answer is nothing much. I don't think he will bring much to the table just like when he was at Tiffin.

Comment

Here are his stats

https://stats.ncaa.org/search/players

Comment

What is with all the kickers Pincince is recruiting? Do we really need 7-8 kickers?

Comment

Originally posted by New Haven Chargers View Post
              What is with all the kickers Pincince is recruiting? Do we really need 7-8 kickers?
              Well, one of them surely must be able to make a 30-yarder!

Comment

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post

Well, one of them surely must be able to make a 30-yarder!
                It only takes one to do that not 6 or 7 or 8 kickers.

Comment

JUSTIN FELDER 2 time All American and Ne10 Mvp in 2019 his last full season at stone hill 2021over 1300 yards and 17 touchdowns went to tiffin the next year were he had a eye disease lost 80 percent of his vision only played 3 games then put his name in the portal committed to NEW HAVEN after regaining his sight only to find out he needed surgery on both eyes that's why he didn't play last year but to the Coach P Credit still wanted him ...what to expect from him after not playing 2 years us at STONE HILL watched him come in as a walk on #7 on the deph chart to being 1 of the best running backs in D2 over 3000 yard and 27 Tds in three years at Stone hill all time leading rusher after 2 year lay off when he shakes the rust off just another weapon to go what they already have to help them go back to back Ne 10 🏆 I

Comment

Spring game highlights:

https://newhavenchargers.com/news/20...ring-game.aspx

Comment

For the curious, here’s Justin Felder at the Spring game (from his Instagram page)…at least I think it’s the Spring game :

https://www.instagram.com/f3ld__/p/C...W/?img_index=1

If he can give them anything, it will definitely help the offense. RB depth has been important the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Al boogie View Post
                        JUSTIN FELDER 2 time All American and Ne10 Mvp in 2019 his last full season at stone hill 2021over 1300 yards and 17 touchdowns went to tiffin the next year were he had a eye disease lost 80 percent of his vision only played 3 games then put his name in the portal committed to NEW HAVEN after regaining his sight only to find out he needed surgery on both eyes that's why he didn't play last year but to the Coach P Credit still wanted him ...what to expect from him after not playing 2 years us at STONE HILL watched him come in as a walk on #7 on the deph chart to being 1 of the best running backs in D2 over 3000 yard and 27 Tds in three years at Stone hill all time leading rusher after 2 year lay off when he shakes the rust off just another weapon to go what they already have to help them go back to back Ne 10 🏆 I
                        Well all Justin's accomplishments happened 2 years ago and a lot can happen in 2 years. However, as a huge New Haven's fan, I would definitely hope that he will shake off all the rust and help New Haven defends it's NE10 title.

Comment

On a side note, a former New Haven's TE Kevin Foelsch had singed with Carolina Panthers as an UDFA. As a Charlotte resident, I am happy to see a Charger in my back yard.

https://twitter.com/CoachTravisEcke/...15068223836165

Comment

Originally posted by NewHaven Alum View Post
                            On a side note, a former New Haven's TE Kevin Foelsch had singed with Carolina Panthers as an UDFA. As a Charlotte resident, I am happy to see a Charger in my back yard.

https://twitter.com/CoachTravisEcke/...15068223836165
                            Hoping he makes it, very few Chargers have. Big guy with a nose for the end zone, he might just have a chance.

Comment

Dev Holmes invited to NY Jets minicamp.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X