Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Haven names new President

https://www.newhaven.edu/news/releas...-president.php

A Danish guy with 6 college degrees who had been working at an HBCU is the new president. Hope he’s good. The interim president was New Haven’s AD until a couple years ago, we’ll now see what happens with him. At the community college I work at, if you don’t end up with the job after doing it on an interim basis, they need to go somewhere else.

Once the president starts working, a permanent AD will be named and I think we can start counting the days until the Chargers join the Northeast Conference.

For what it’s worth (since this is a football board!), the Chargers do have a home-and-home with Slippery Rock starting this season.

Originally posted by cwfenn View Post
    https://www.newhaven.edu/news/releas...-president.php

A Danish guy with 6 college degrees who had been working at an HBCU is the new president. Hope he’s good. The interim president was New Haven’s AD until a couple years ago, we’ll now see what happens with him. At the community college I work at, if you don’t end up with the job after doing it on an interim basis, they need to go somewhere else.

Once the president starts working, a permanent AD will be named and I think we can start counting the days until the Chargers join the Northeast Conference.

For what it’s worth (since this is a football board!), the Chargers do have a home-and-home with Slippery Rock starting this season.
    Well this, definitely came from the left field, a bit of surprise to say the least. Kaplan had done a wonderful job turning this university to the way it is today. When Zenger was hired as the university's Athlete Director, there were many promises and planning. So question is, will the new president continues to make all of those planning reality? And what will happen to Zenger?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X