Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tony33

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
    The correct quote is "they are who they thought they were, and we let 'em off the hook!"
    Correction

They are who they thought they were ... and they kicked our as$. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
      The correct quote is "they are who they thought they were, and we let 'em off the hook!"
      At what point in that game did Hurst "have them on the hook'? Pre-game warmups? jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
        At what point in that game did Hurst "have them on the hook'? Pre-game warmups? jus sayin
        Maybe when it was 14-7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IUP24 View Post
          Maybe when it was 14-7.

oooooook jus sayin

Comment

Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
            Welcome back Tony33. Glad you enjoyed the trip to Indiana, for the most part. Your team is better than I thought. Good luck the rest of the way.

Thanks, glad to see you can recognize that I wasn't just talking smack about the Hurst. If they can get out of their own way, big things can happen. I mean EVERYBODY knew they were going to run a Fake Punt but the coaches. Special Teams really hurt that game, but we will take out our frustrations on the Rock.

Comment

Originally posted by BallHawkin View Post
              Actually I was joking with that. When it was 14 - 7, we missed a field goal to make it 14 - 10, then the unthinkable happen, fumble in the red zone before half didn't help matters either. But we did shut down that 4 headed monster running game. But who needs to run when you can hit open receivers across the middle.

Comment

Comment

Tony---just curious as to why Mercy was wearing blue pants? (or at least they looked blue on the webcast). I thought maybe Mercy was experimenting with changing their school colors to blue and white since the green and white already belongs to Rock in the PSAC. I thought the blue looked much better on them than the green. Is there any reason or backstory for this?

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                    Tony---just curious as to why Mercy was wearing blue pants? (or at least they looked blue on the webcast). I thought maybe Mercy was experimenting with changing their school colors to blue and white since the green and white already belongs to Rock in the PSAC. I thought the blue looked much better on them than the green. Is there any reason or backstory for this?

-
                    Adidas is late with the uniform order. They had to wear the same combo for 4 games, I think they finally arrived yesterday. Reminded me of Last Chance U, waiting on their Adidas uniforms to arrive on game day, but this is 4 weeks into the season.

Comment

What does Tony33 see happening at SRU this weekend?

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                        What does Tony33 see happening at SRU this weekend?
                        So far we Hurst has faced the best throwing QB in Hillsdale and the Best all around offense in IUP. Depending on the coaching, we should win by 10 or more points. I don't think SRU o-line can handle our quick and fast d-line. LB Rocky Owens got knocked Saturday (laceration to the arm) should be back this week, depending on how he heals. But really it will come down to Coaching, will they put the best players in to play and play 60 minutes of football, or will they play field position and win it in the end. Hurst should win this game in SRU, but then again who's calling the plays.

Comment

It's an interesting game. Mercy can't score. Rock can't defend. Mercy can defend and Rock can score.

SRU has played an awful schedule -- the loss at Ship looks worse by the week (if that's possible). Mercyhurst has scored a TOTAL of 50 points in four games. Awful no matter how it's spun.

I think Mercyhurst can win this game. That said, the Lakers will need to score at least 21-24 points to do so. And, that, is the million dollar question.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                            It's an interesting game. Mercy can't score. Rock can't defend. Mercy can defend and Rock can score.

SRU has played an awful schedule -- the loss at Ship looks worse by the week (if that's possible). Mercyhurst has scored a TOTAL of 50 points in four games. Awful no matter how it's spun.

I think Mercyhurst can win this game. That said, the Lakers will need to score at least 21-24 points to do so. And, that, is the million dollar question.
                            That sir, is the million dollar question. If we score 21, we will win. Anything lower than that its anybody ball game to win and I'll be here saying "We let them off the Hook". Coach just need to let the DOGS out and get out of thier way, let the QB coach call the plays and just watch the machine run.

Comment

Comment

Tony, is it possible to get more Mercyhurst fans on this board?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X