Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gannon at Slippery Rock

Despite some debate regarding this point on another thread, this is a game The Rock must win. We can't risk another 2011 with West Chester on deck. Gannon is having a down year, but we always seem to struggle with them. I don't know what it is, but it goes back to when I played in the early 2000s. If we can clean up the mistakes (unlikely at this point; I think this is just who we are) SRU will win simply by being a better team. I expect a similar game to last week: The Rock pulls away in the second half after being punched in the mouth. SRU 44-23.

Re: Gannon at Slippery Rock

Very difficult to figure out which LIT AF team gets off the bus.

In the games I've watched them ... they are a little calmer this year. That Boom Squad mentality isn't what it was last year.

That said, they are talented even with the mass injuries. If they haven't mentally checked out they will score some points. That said they may be on their 4th QB now for this weekend.

They still implode a lot. Mass stupid penalties.

Comment

SR will have to have a total melt down to lose this game. Just sayin.

Comment

Even though this a big trap, celebrating another PSAC West, plus a chance next week to win the State Champ game; I think not be ranked in either Top 25 and only be ranked 8th in the regionals , is actually going to help. Us against the world always help for a little time, the question is for how long?

Comment

Marcus Jones 15 carries 16 yards

ROCK D is very underrated

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
            Marcus Jones 15 carries 16 yards

ROCK D is very underrated
            they sure are. Gannon had 45 points and Jones rushed for 354 yards on us last year. much improved D

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X