Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Other Second round Playoff Games

Originally posted by every1ftballfan View Post
    Once again...cocky PSAC fans guaranteeing wins. Especially the IUP fans on here. We shall see.
    As usual ...IUP is always on your mind eh? jus sayin

Comment

Funny that as much as we tend to discount the Top 25 poll as the season wears on it gets to be pretty accurate. Final eight include #1, 2,3,5,6,12,19 with 1 unranked. Other than SRU my favourite surprise team is LENOIR-RHYNE. 11-20 under MIKE KELLAR, the BEARS came alive under 1st year HC DREW CRONIC and have had a lot of fun which will likely end next Saturday vs VALDOSTA

Comment

Originally posted by every1ftballfan View Post
        Once again...cocky PSAC fans guaranteeing wins. Especially the IUP fans on here. We shall see.
        Rarely do I go out on a limb like that but I watched the first half of Hillsdale/Notre Dame and I thought there was poor execution on both sides. McLaughlin for NDC did have a lot of room to run; however, I think SRU will shut him down on Saturday. I don't think it's a good matchup for NDC against SRU's run defense. Meanwhile, I am really impressed with Rock's offense which seems to have gotten better and better.

Hey, I understand NDC is unbeaten and I think it will be a competitive game but I'm going to pick Slippery Rock in this one. I am actually wrong with quite a bit of frequency and I could be wrong about this but it's just the way I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
          Rarely do I go out on a limb like that but I watched the first half of Hillsdale/Notre Dame and I thought there was poor execution on both sides. McLaughlin for NDC did have a lot of room to run; however, I think SRU will shut him down on Saturday. I don't think it's a good matchup for NDC against SRU's run defense. Meanwhile, I am really impressed with Rock's offense which seems to have gotten better and better.

Hey, I understand NDC is unbeaten and I think it will be a competitive game but I'm going to pick Slippery Rock in this one. I am actually wrong with quite a bit of frequency and I could be wrong about this but it's just the way I see it.
          I concur. I watched both games. I am picking SRU!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X