Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I Hope NDC destroys SRU

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Homer throwing darts from Kier's basement.
    And probably missing the board, like Kier did last year!

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post
      And probably missing the board, like Kier did last year!
      Well done.

Comment

Well done.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
          83 yards passing in a final four to go to the Chip.
          That's just plain nuts to say there. The idea is to advance into the playoff derby as far as you can go. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes to me even a year later.

Can't you just put your little green-eyed monster away for awhile?

-

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
            That's just plain nuts to say there. The idea is to advance into the playoff derby as far as you can go. Sounds like a lot of sour grapes to me even a year later.

Can't you just put your little green-eyed monster away for awhile?

-

Comment

But West Florida played well. They did earn the win. Certainly it was too bad that IUP was missing Redfield and the one good DE but that is football. If your Cal wunder kidz were really that good they would have advanced to the national semifinals instead of IUP.

BTW---IUP has been to the title game twice already. How many for Cal? You guys blew it big time back in '07. But yes, they lost to a good team same as IUP did. It is what the playoffs are all about my friend.

-

Comment

The Rock with its offense a smokin' is going to the national semis!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueJay View Post
                  The Rock with its offense a smokin' is going to the national semis!!
                  Ferris State and SRU in the National Semis, two cold teams going at it.

Comment

Originally posted by IUP CRIMSON HAWKS View Post
                    But West Florida played well. They did earn the win. Certainly it was too bad that IUP was missing Redfield and the one good DE but that is football. If your Cal wunder kidz were really that good they would have advanced to the national semifinals instead of IUP.

BTW---IUP has been to the title game twice already. How many for Cal? You guys blew it big time back in '07. But yes, they lost to a good team same as IUP did. It is what the playoffs are all about my friend.

-

Comment

Originally posted by Tony33 View Post
                      Ferris State and SRU in the National Semis, two cold teams going at it.

Rock has to win first. NDC defense is pretty good. Couple spark plugs on offense. With the weather the way it is looking Saturday, it could be an ugly weather game... Hills only needs 42 yards to have the single season rush record at the Rock. Yes you can contribute that to the long playoff run, but he also was out 3 games, and was limited in another. This guy runs people over and sends them off the field, it is quite the sight to see!
                      Also I think whoever wins Region 1, would play Valdosta-Lenoir winner....

Comment

Originally posted by RockNation View Post
                        Rock has to win first. NDC defense is pretty good. Couple spark plugs on offense. With the weather the way it is looking Saturday, it could be an ugly weather game... Hills only needs 42 yards to have the single season rush record at the Rock. Yes you can contribute that to the long playoff run, but he also was out 3 games, and was limited in another. This guy runs people over and sends them off the field, it is quite the sight to see!
                        Also I think whoever wins Region 1, would play Valdosta-Lenoir winner....
                        Hills was transfer gold.

Far too often transfers are overhyped fools' gold.

SR1 will be a road dog wherever the game is played .... might as well go down south and play in a better climate.

Comment

Hills was transfer gold.

Far too often transfers are overhyped fools' gold.

SR1 will be a road dog wherever the game is played .... might as well go down south and play in a better climate.
                          You sound like one of those dreaded ESECPN guys. Playing in the cold elements is a skill and requires a certain mental toughness. Bring Bama to OSU or happy valley in Late November and see how they fair. Legs a little heavier, hits hurt a little more, balls a little harder to catch etc

Comment

West Texas A&M won three yes three games last year. 100 % positive they were not in or have they ever been in a NC.

You might try Texas A&M Commerce formerly East Texas State University.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostOfHomer01 View Post
                              You sound like one of those dreaded ESECPN guys. Playing in the cold elements is a skill and requires a certain mental toughness. Bring Bama to OSU or happy valley in Late November and see how they fair. Legs a little heavier, hits hurt a little more, balls a little harder to catch etc
                              LMAO, Bama would crush Penn State even if they played in Canada.

Comment

Lol ... Bama would roll PSU in 90 degrees or in the North Pole.

You realize they don't recruit just southern boys, right? They also essentially have a sauna on the sidelines.

I'd give Homer PSU and 28 all day long ... regardless where the game was played.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X