Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSAC Eexclusive Apparel Agreement(s)

Just curious if the PSAC conference as a whole has an exclusive apparel agreement with a specific brand - Shepherd has worn Under Armour for years and back in Oct. Under Armour and the MEC conference as a whole entered into an exclusive apparel and footwear brand agreement. I didn't know if each PSAC school wore different brands or if there was one brand they all wore.

Re: PSAC Eexclusive Apparel Agreement(s)

Originally posted by nova2wv View Post
    Just curious if the PSAC conference as a whole has an exclusive apparel agreement with a specific brand - Shepherd has worn Under Armour for years and back in Oct. Under Armour and the MEC conference as a whole entered into an exclusive apparel and footwear brand agreement. I didn't know if each PSAC school wore different brands or if there was one brand they all wore.
    Nope Cal whole athletic dept just cashed out with Nike

Comment

Re: PSAC Eexclusive Apparel Agreement(s)

Originally posted by nova2wv View Post
      Each PSAC school has their own separate apparel agreement. As best as I can recall:

Bloomsburg: UA
      Cal: Nike (previously Adidas)
      Clarion: UA
      East Stroudsburg: UA
      Edinboro: UA (though, I think women's basketball had a separate deal with Nike, though don't quote me on it)
      Gannon: Nike
      IUP: Some Nike, some UA
      Lock Haven: Nike
      Kutztown: Nike
      Mansfield: Nike
      Mercyhurst: ?
      Millersville: UA
      UPJ: UA
      Seton Hill: UA
      Slippery Rock: Adidas
      Shippensburg: Nike
      West Chester: UA (was Adidas up until a couple of years ago)

Now, some conferences might have apparel deals for conference-based gear (I believe the RMAC has such an agreement with UA), but each school makes it's own deal for the most part. FWIW, the CIAA and SIAC have conference-wide apparel agreements; the CIAA recently signed with UA, while the SIAC went with Nike. Both conferences had uniform deals with Russell and shoe deals with Nike until Russell left the sports uniform business last year.
      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X